John Stones

Sidzeret

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/aug/28/roberto-martinez-everton-john-stones-chelsea

Martinez continues to play the 'victim' card. :lol:

God, I so hope we smash them again at Goodison after the international break!

“John is a great footballer but he is a better human being(1). He is an incredible ambassador for Everton and I know he has been put in a position that is very unfair(2). John is another victim of this stupid system and he needs protection(3)."

(1) Copying Pulis' comments here, bit late.

(2) Yeah, put in that position by Everton. He wants to leave and you're not letting him.

(3) Needs protection...from your own fucking fans!

Basically, he framing the narrative as:

"Chelsea are the reason our fans are such cunts!"

You can't make it up! :wank2:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. Martinez has every right to not want to sell, but to claim that Stones has been a victim is just...silly.

Every team is allowed to bid for a player.

Instead of blaming us for turning his head, ask yourself why a player would want to leave your club.

Does it have something to do with you finishing 12th and the other team as Champions?

Maybe it has something to do with you not being able to give your players the glory of playing in the Champions League?

Or maybe it has something to do with the other manager being one of the greatest managers of all time and you being a relative nobody?

But then again, these queations require introspection and admiting to failure (you finished behind Southampton, Swansea, and Stoke for fucks sake). Martinez is too far up his ass to realize that he isnt even midtable.

(1) Copying Pulis' comments here, pathetic.

(2) Yeah, put in that position by Everton. He wants to leave and you're not letting him.

(3) Needs protection...from your own fucking fans!

Basically, he framing the narrative as:

"Chelsea are the reason our fans are such cunts!"

You can't make it up! :wank2:

Martinez = Hypocrite + Cunt of the Highest Order.

I know this has been mentioned before but this is a man who once said he would have to be "forced out" of Swansea to leave but when Wigan came calling, he turned back on his words and said he couldn't pass the down opportunity to manage in the Premier League. Then after he got relegated with Wigan, he decided to jump ship again at the first attempt when Everton wanted him, claiming he didn't feel capable of bringing the team back into the Premier League. Maybe he did feel that way or he was just making up excuses so he can continue managing in the Premier League.

Fax a 40M Pound offer first thing Sunday mornin'. It'll give them 2 days to buy CB replacements. There's no way in hell Bill Kenwright declines that.

This is about getting the player JM and Co. want. I'm sure Abdennour and other alternatives can do a serviceable job.

But we outlined John Stones as the top CB prospect, so get him at all costs.

Nothing wrong with Martinez trying to keep his best players, we would have done the same. He is doing what is best for the team and not giving away players just due to a high bid. Even though he knows that they can't be but atlas he is trying to make Everton a top team. Appreciate this guys efforts instead of calling him stupid

We wouldn't keep any player that submits a transfer request. If you don't want to be here then fuck off elsewhere

in Swansea he is known as El Judas after repeatedly saying the only way he would ever leave them was if the club fired him but then requesting to leave for Wigan. at Wigan,despite Dave Whelan saying he would be kept for atleast 3 years even if they were relegated when he signed.after leading them to relegation and Whelan standing by his word he requested to leave for Everton and Whelan immediately accepted.

as a player,despite playing for 7 clubs I can`t find any information regarding him ever commanding a transfer fee but know he never did during his 5 moves within british football clubs. he is known to have been angry at team mates who left for bigger clubs.

just a bit of research and already known knowledge on Martinez. but paints the picture of him seeing himself as being the only one allowed to have ambition.

in Swansea he is known as El Judas after repeatedly saying the only way he would ever leave them was if the club fired him but then requesting to leave for Wigan. at Wigan,despite Dave Whelan saying he would be kept for atleast 3 years even if they were relegated when he signed.after leading them to relegation and Whelan standing by his word he requested to leave for Everton and Whelan immediately accepted.

as a player,despite playing for 7 clubs I can`t find any information regarding him ever commanding a transfer fee but know he never did during his 5 moves within british football clubs. he is known to have been angry at team mates who left for bigger clubs.

just a bit of research and already known knowledge on Martinez. but paints the picture of him seeing himself as being the only one allowed to have ambition.

Sadly, the journalists do not have any balls to point out his hypocrisy to him.

I expect more of this lovely drama to continue through the build up before our game with those fuckers. Can't wait to see Jose start throwing jabs through conferences :D

And expect our players to be running like thunder because Jose will rather die then lose to that asshole now.

Poor Stones, has to play for Everton after dreaming of CL, Jose, Terry, Chelsea and London. Fuck that

I expect more of this lovely drama to continue through the build up before our game with those fuckers. Can't wait to see Jose start throwing jabs through conferences :D

And expect our players to be running like thunder because Jose will rather die then lose to that asshole now.

Poor Stones, has to play for Everton after dreaming of CL, Jose, Terry, Chelsea and London. Fuck that

Jose only goes after those whom he considers rivals.

Its why he has not said anything about Martinez.

Imagine if it was Wenger instead? Jose would have been throwing gernades. Lol.

Jose only goes after those whom he considers rivals.

Its why he has not said anything about Martinez.

Imagine if it was Wenger instead? Jose would have been throwing gernades. Lol.

Yeah you have a point, but I'd still expect a jab. We'll see.

Never liked Martinez in the first place when he was Wigan. Always complaining about everything, and always making games boring and/or difficult. Wanker

Roberto Martinez shouldn't even have a job in the premier league because he was the manager of wigan athletic who was relegated.

won them the fa cup tho something van gaal can't do or Rodgers

CNhlstnWsAQIz_3.jpg

This is just perfect to further develop Stones, is it not Martinez? I´m pretty sure the angry fans and having to move from place to place will make him a better player instead of being under the tutelage of JT and Jose, no?

This will be really destructive for Stones

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You