John Stones

Sidzeret

481516243.0_standard_709.0.jpg

I'm sure Dailymail isn't to be believed, so tagging him on the wish-list.

Anyways http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2604290/Stones-wanted-Chelsea-Arsenal-hots-young-Everton-defender-THE-TRANSFER-COLUMN.html

If David Luiz is leaving, why not?? and will be filling the HGP slot as well.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best thing for Stones, Barkley, Lukaku is to finish 4th and stay there one more season. I'm pretty sure none of those will leave in the summer and Lukaku will go back there if Everton manages to grab a Champions League spot.

No reason for them to come here and keep Mikel company on the bench. Just let the kids have a proper development.

I would rather we give our kids a chance than buy this kid for a stupid amount then not give him a chance and 2 years later loan him out. Look at Chalobah for example a really exicting english prospect not given chances here, he would have been perfect at times when we needed to rest our CBs during the season. Even Kalas he was voted best defender of the dutch league last year, he cant even get a sniff at CFC

I would rather we give our kids a chance than buy this kid for a stupid amount then not give him a chance and 2 years later loan him out. Look at Chalobah for example a really exicting english prospect not given chances here, he would have been perfect at times when we needed to rest our CBs during the season. Even Kalas he was voted best defender of the dutch league last year, he cant even get a sniff at CFC

The best thing for Kalas would have been a loan move to a more competitive league (e.g. Germany)

Doing well in the Dutch league doesn't mean anything if you're a defender.

I like him a lot, but I'm not sure we need him. He can play both CB and RB but we have better/similar CBs than him and we have 3 better RBs (Azpi, Ivan & Wallace) so it'd be a bit of a silly buy for us. Hope we focus on what we really need in the summer: ST, LB and DLP CM.

• 1 month later...

The best way to sum this guy up... he's the Luke Shaw of right backs!

Great player, and a good England hopeful... But Azpi and Ivanovic cover at RB so he'd be a little too young to slot straight in..

He's not... He's more in the mould of Ivanovic. A CB that can play the RB position pretty well. Not the Luke Shaw of RBs at all.

If he's coming as RB with Azpi staying on left, and with being homegrown I'd approve.

In that case our two fullbacks for next 6 years would be right back who plays on left side and centre back who plays on right side....thats just bad IMO.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You