test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jason

Closed Chelsea v Sunderland

Started by Jason,

731 posts in this topic

Oh my God with everything to play for it will be interesting to see Mourinho jugle the squad to compete for both trophies.This is th e opourtunity we needed. Go Chelsea I hope we don't blow it, we are so greedy that we want to win both competitions. I can only imagine what a season it will turn out to be if had to win both trophies!

Okay if Hazard is fit he should start, Torres and Ramires should be nowhere near the team on Sat, Matic and Luiz in midfield with salah and willian the other mids.

No one I see anywhere is picking us to beat Liverpool. "No way they can contain the almighty Liverpool!"

Maybe they forgot who our manager was and how good we are defensively.

Handle our fucking business against Sunderland and it's the most important match in some of our players' careers.

darrus likes this

The joy inside me keeps making me heat up like we just won over limpool hope it a done one Sunderland and limpool this will be madness @special Juan Sunderland answered your call on the mentioning of the this great site thanks

It would be a shame not to win the League. Against the other 6 teams from the top 7, we've only lost one game. So who deserves it more than us? Come on, lads, win this, please! It's in your hands, you can do it!

Any recent updates on Hazard for Saturday? Probably better to hold him out for the next three if not 100%.

Come on you Chelsea!

A clean sheet is half way through obtaining 3 points, lets hope we break our clean sheet record on saturday

What's our clean sheet record and how many clean sheets are we on now?

IMO Its impossible to beat 2004/2005 where we conceded only 15 goals.

What's our clean sheet record and how many clean sheets are we on now?

IMO Its impossible to beat 2004/2005 where we conceded only 15 goals.

we are tied at the moment with our record for most clean sheets in Carlo's time which is 10 clean sheets at the bridge.

kellzfresh likes this