test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jason

Closed Chelsea v Sunderland

Started by Jason,

731 posts in this topic

Chelsea vs Sunderland
PRE-MATCH DISCUSSION AND LIVE CHAT

Eden+Hazard+Sunderland+v+Chelsea+xxAG9_f

English Premier League
19th April, Saturday, 2014
Stamford Bridge
17:30 Kick Off (UK time)

If Tottenham can beat them 5-1 we can do the same. We are at home. Sunderland are awful and leak in goals left, right and centre. Even without Hazard I expect a victory and hopefully a convincing one. Should be another 3 points ahead of that big showdown at Anfield.

Mohammed Seif and Muzchap like this

A victory for us surely?

Sunderland are pretty much relegated and facing us at home, I know people say matches are not decided until the final whistle but surely?

cech

azpi GC JT cole

matic lamps

salah oscar schurrle

BA

cole should play as iva is suspended and he needs some game time. BA upfront cos he deserves it.

cech

azpi GC JT cole

matic lamps

salah oscar schurrle

BA

cole should play as iva is suspended and he needs some game time. BA upfront cos he deserves it.

Agreed with maybe Willian instead of Oscar

Crucial games coming after this one. Fresh legs needed in Madrid. Let the big boys have a proper rest.

I know it won't happen with Mourinho in charge, but I'd go for:

______ Demba Torres _____

Schurrle Lampard Matic Salah

Cole __ Luiz Kalas __ Ivanovic

_________ Cech _________

Can definitely see Cole and Lampard starting. Doubt we'll swap out the back-four completely though, so Cahill and Terry will play.

sunderland fans are funny.

They slag Altidore quite a bit, proclaiming Conner Wickham to be the future. However, Altidore has played better than Wickham/Borini upfront.

Poyet plays a 3-5-2 formation at times, sometimes 4-3-3, so who knows what he will play. However, they are in relegation zone, so we must not take this game for granted. I feel towards the end of the season, near relegation teams are the most difficult to play.

We should win comfortable, however, who knows if the players will be up for it.

sunderland fans are funny.

They slag Altidore quite a bit, proclaiming Conner Wickham to be the future. However, Altidore has played better than Wickham/Borini upfront.

Poyet plays a 3-5-2 formation at times, sometimes 4-3-3, so who knows what he will play. However, they are in relegation zone, so we must not take this game for granted. I feel towards the end of the season, near relegation teams are the most difficult to play.

We should win comfortable, however, who knows if the players will be up for it.

Poyet has played with a back 3 recently away against Liverpool and Spurs. Suspect he will do the same here again (and against City in midweek).