PSG v Chelsea

Jase

Hello !

I am French, I apologize for my English, I pass by a translator
To return to the match of tomorrow, I think that that will be difficult for 2 teams, I think that there will be few goals.
Hazard can hurt us in particular in counter-attack
I read some comments, you are wrong on Lucas, it is not a flop, he has a lot of talent, he does not play all the time but he made all the same 8 decisive passes and 3 goals and he created a lot of situation. The parisian supporters believe in him a lot.
For your messages on French championship, you are right, it is the less interesting championship that the Premier League but it is not a championship so easy, it is rather difficult to score because the small French teams are very defensive, there are much fewer spaces
than in Premier League.
The problem of the French championship is the poor technical level.

To finish, good luck to you and good match
My opinion: 1-0 for us, goal of Ibra, I especially hope not to take goals

Making the trip to Paris early tomorrow. Got a bird down in that neck of the woods who I stay at a hotel with every couple of months, but handily she's offered to let me stay at hers tomorrow night - only problem is, she's a PSG fan so if things go pear shaped she'll be smug as.

As for the team, I expect Jose to line up like this:

Cech; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Azpilicueta; Mikel, Luiz; Ramires, Willian, Hazard; Torres

Really negative, I know, but the important thing is we're still in the tie next week.

Ibrahimovic will probably win this leg, PSG 1-0 Chelsea. Although an away goal would be massive.

CHELSEA, CHELSEA, CHELSEA

Have I missed the news on Eto'o? Is he definitely out tomorrow? I see a lot of folks have Torres in the lineup. At least he seems to play better in UCL match-ups.

Funny thing about Torres, he looks the part. He is certainly part of the "All Bus" team, as in he looks like a world class player getting off the bus prior to the match. If he could just play to that level. I digress.

Huge match tomorrow. Come on you Chelsea and bring a win home tomorrow night! :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

Have I missed the news on Eto'o? Is he definitely out tomorrow? I see a lot of folks have Torres in the lineup. At least he seems to play better in UCL match-ups.

Funny thing about Torres, he looks the part. He is certainly part of the "All Bus" team, as in he looks like a world class player getting off the bus prior to the match. If he could just play to that level. I digress.

Huge match tomorrow. Come on you Chelsea and bring a win home tomorrow night! :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

Eto'o is confirmed out, along with Cole.

I'd go with:

Cech

Ivan Cahill Terry Azpi

David Luiz Ramires

Schurrle Willian Hazard

Ba

Expecting Mourinho to go with:

Cech

Ivan Cahill Terry Azpi

David Luiz Lampard

Ramires Oscar Hazard

Torres

I like your preferred lineup. Has Schurrle started a match along side Willian all year? I do not think so, but would like to see how they play together.

I would go: Cech; Ivan, Terry, Cahill, Azi; Luiz, Ramires, Oscar, William, Hazard; Schurle.

Mourinho line up will be: Luiz, Mikel; Lampard, Ramires, Schurle, Hazard; Torres.

Why Schurrle striker?