PSG 3-1 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Our bench is fucking useless. Psg with the likes of Pastore and Lucas who raped us while our first team attackers cant do shit. Even if we had Salah he would do nothing.

Not this game in particular, but when Schurrle comes of the bench he should do what Pastore/Lucas did tonight. Inspire team and improve it. Not just dissapear... time to get striker, Reus, CM and LB. Sell all the deadwood to fund the buys.

If we paid 50mio for Willian and Schurrle, we can pay for Reus who will for change at least do something and be worth of the price.

If we hadn't of conceded that terribly shocking 3rd goal then we would not be reading most of the negativity on here, unfortunately there were some very very....very poor performances it had me shaking my head from virtually the 46th minute.

The second half was about as bad as it gets, we looked like we were running on empty but what makes it worse is that I had seen nothing to suggest PSG had anything in their locker to knock us out and I still don't which makes things sound so much worse but the reality is, mistakes and a serious lack of determination has put us in this position, José and Barbara are spot on - some of these player seriously need to grow a big fucking pair and I'm expecting us to see some proper bollocks at the Bridge, at least show some spirit if we do go out!

Come on peeps, this is the sort of game that our crowd will be rocking and I can see us on it from the first minute, the inconsistencies of this season has reared its ugly head again in the last few games but it wouldn't surprise me either if we win comfortably in the return, I understand the pessimism but PSG though having some decent talent are no team and I'm confident we can do this.

I'm not angry at our players or manager. It's a very hard result for a fan, but this season we have to endure whatever comes our way. I liked it that today Mourinho experimented with the striker position. Finds out another possibility that may not work. I mean we had to try that at some point, we all wanted that! All the info we can get about our new players and style this season is for the best of the club for the future. Almost all season long we cannot capitalise when we have a slight advantage and we lose control or interest: that's just fine. That's what "talented amateurs" do basically. I'm not saying we are amateurs in a bad sense. All I'm saying is that I find this normal with so many young players this team relies on the most. We are at beginner level as a team, and in the process of building. But that also has a positive side to it. "Talented amateurs" tend to usually have magical moments of brilliance out of the blue. The tie is not over yet.

What the fuck has happened to the little Oscar who was sick as fuck last season. He hasn't been half the player since Jose announced he was going to be our No.10 in Chelsea's future.

This tie is not over!

Hazard must srart in the middle and shoot more at the Bridge. We can do this comon.

Please dont compare this to the Napoli game because it is different, PSG has a stronger defence, we dont have a good striker, pple are also forgetting Sturridge started and was causing problems to Napoli on top of Drogba. Also I do not see our defence keeping a clean sheet against PSG

no...just a big no...we need strikers. not one, at least 2 as also another playmaker... a #10.. thats not a team i saw today..just a bunch of players playing for themselves. all of them wanted a ball each..yuck. i really hope mourinho cussed them really good after the game.

I will voluntary donate a US$100 to Talk Chelsea if they qualify because I know they wont as long as we have tht team playin for us, it simpliy has no guts, no balls, no goals in it, no defensive stability cant see anything but a PSG win at the Bridge

So many ironic things in this match

Best defender in the world concede a penalty against team mate

Ibra and Cavani scored none yet PSG scored 3

Torres was gonna be punished but came on eventually anyway

Basically CL over. Fk this shit, Dortmund 4-1 Madrid style all over again.

Yeah, actually i was thinking the same. We were thinking Lavezzi and Jallet would have been the weak links but they did very good. Ibra and Cavani were poor/average. And i would have never thought about that Pastore wondergoal. I literally jumped out of my seat and screamed !!!

PSG was poor in the first half, due to very good Chelsea pressing.

You could see the two faces of Verratti, he gave away ton of balls in the first half but step up his game in the second half.

I'm actually sad Ibrahimovic have been injured, might be the end of the season for him and we still have important fixtures (UCL second leg, Coupe de la Ligue final..).

I won't brag because you are all sad about the loss but saying PSG is a joke while you have been defeated sounds bitter.

KTBFFH: blue team won tonight !

Hope we will see a great match next week: PSG has a comfortable lead but you cannot surrender. If you don't believe in now, when will you do ?

All this disaster talk was absent a while back.

Torres was not Drogba but he was doing the job and Eto'o, Hazard were also doing some of the scoring.

The thing is we faded in the stretch.

What job was Torres doing? Torres is,was and will be SHIT. Torres is garbage, Torres is simply SHIT. Torres did only 1 job tonight and that was losing the ball whenever he had possession. I don't remember him passing the ball more then 2 times.

Last time I went into the opposition's forum before the game was against Napoli away from home, we lost 3-1.

This time I did the same to PSG. If I do the same thing again and don't do it for the home leg, we'll win in extra time.

Superstitions lads!

2-1 would have been acceptable. 3-1 almost mission impossible.
Chelsea have 2 players who i think would have made all the difference yesterday. Unfortunately, at the moment, they don't play for the club.
Petr Cech has been a stalwart the past 9-10 years but I think it's time to hand over the reigns to Courtois. Courtiois, in my opinion, was MOTM against Barcalona and I think he would have done a better job than Cech with the last two goals conceded last night.
Mourinho is no big fan of Lukaku but at least he would have made a better 'target man' than Shurrle. There's no point putting high balls into the forward if he doesn't have the physical presence to make the most of them.

Speaking about forwards, Ibra and Cavani were really poor today. They missed all they tried to do. We were lucky that "el Pochtron" manned up today. We trashed him all the season but well he has done ok today so props to him.

Courtois on an another hand is a fucking beast. You'd better not lose him, it would be one of the worst mistake ever.

Football is about cycles and you have some big prospects, maybe they are not ready now but in some years. No need to offload half of them as i see in some posts.

It is always funny how as a result of one match or even one goal see our squad either as "one top class striker shy of the very top" to "thin and massively overrated". At the start of the season, we knew we lacked quality in midfield and forward department, since then we made a huge profit in the transfer window selling players, which has not helped our squad depth. Still we managed beating ManCity twice and hold Bayern over 120 minutes. That is where the team is going. Ending up 3rd in the league and quarter final exit in the EPL would be a very meagre season with the positons we got ourselves into, but in truth, one title more or less, we are one wisely spent transfer window away from being in Europe's top 5 clubs again. We got some of the most exciting talent in world football, some experienced veterans that will still be there next year an army of loaned players, some of them probably will turn out good and almost all deadwood can be easily replaced. the future is bright no matter the result today. IMO our recent form problem is exactly that: a form problem. The future is bright no matter what.

I'm more scard of Cavani with Lavezzi and Moura vs Zlatan with Cavani and Lavezzi.

I was surprised how Verrati sucked today. Motta and Matudi were fantastic. Jallet, the weakest link was in better offensive position than Hazard.

Oscar dived to get the pk. Hazard and Willian were not good. Schurrle was invisible. Luiz could be the scapegoat, but I thought he played fairly well for the most part. LAvezzi had multiple chances to increase the lead...... Sirigu was barely tested....

I don't expect to progress with our offensive deficiencies.

I'm more scard of Cavani with Lavezzi and Moura vs Zlatan with Cavani and Lavezzi.

I was surprised how Verrati sucked today. Motta and Matudi were fantastic. Jallet, the weakest link was in better offensive position than Hazard.

Oscar dived to get the pk. Hazard and Willian were not good. Schurrle was invisible. Luiz could be the scapegoat, but I thought he played fairly well for the most part. LAvezzi had multiple chances to increase the lead...... Sirigu was barely tested....

I don't expect to progress with our offensive deficiencies.

Thiago Silva did foul Oscar.. It was a huge game and Oscar knew that so he made the most of the foul