test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Benches not the shed

FAO Alex

Started by Benches not the shed,

21 posts in this topic

I tried to message you but it says you have chosen to not receive messages from me so I have to put it here.

In Reference to the locking of the thread.

Why? Some good answers coming out and some bad ones..

Why lock it, are you afraid of debate?

I have not abused anyone, apart from the mug from Estonia.

However, if I had been more direct and called him a fucking Estonian mug , I could understand.

I didn't though, I simply referred to him as a mug from Estonia.

I tried to message you but it says you have chosen to not receive messages from me so I have to put it here.

In Reference to the locking of the thread.

Why? Some good answers coming out and some bad ones..

Why lock it, are you afraid of debate?

I have not abused anyone, apart from the mug from Estonia.

However, if I had been more direct and called him a fucking Estonian mug , I could understand.

I didn't though, I simply referred to him as a mug from Estonia.

There's a difference between "debate" and calling people mugs. Your attitude towards a lot of our members - international or otherwise - is very disappointing, and in my mind it was only a matter of time before somebody reacted to your pretty antagonistic posts. Which is why the topic is - and will remain - locked.

didierforever likes this

Just one question for you, does the top of the thread sayFAO Alex or does it say FAO Special Juan?

Answers on a postcard please.

It's an open forum. I wouldn't expect you to notice that though.

i dont get this. suppose a 10 year old kid, wanna-be football superstar, starts watching football and idolises hazard. so he starts supporting chelsea but unfortunately he is NOT from london. so he is a plastic? glory hunter?

how idiotic can a person's opinion get?

i dont get this. suppose a 10 year old kid, wanna-be football superstar, starts watching football and idolises hazard. so he starts supporting chelsea but unfortunately he is NOT from london. so he is a plastic? glory hunter?

how idiotic can a person's opinion get?

It depends, he definitely wouldn't be as plastic as you, you are safe with that title..... Don't worry yourself about that.

TOPTB's Dad by my guess.

I don't understand why a bigot feels the need to go on a INTERNATIONAL Chelsea community only to be prejudice towards INTERNATIONAL Chelsea fans. Are you fucking serious? You have to be a troll, right?

BluesChick and didierforever like this

It depends, he definitely wouldn't be as plastic as you, you are safe with that title..... Don't worry yourself about that.

of all the people in the forum, u seem to be the biggest plastic asshole on here. infact to be honest, the ONLY plastic asshole. but do continue with your "agenda". an old man with nothing much to do or look forward in life to, hence just trolling and bigot-ting on the forum.