test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jason

Closed Galatasaray v Chelsea

Started by Jason,

915 posts in this topic

Galatasaray vs Chelsea
PRE-MATCH DISCUSSION AND LIVE CHAT

Demba+Ba+Chelsea+v+FC+Steaua+Bucuresti+c

UEFA Champions League Last 16 First Leg
26th February, Wednesday, 2014
Turk Telekom Arena
19:45 Kick Off (UK time)

bork.josh likes this

From I saw from them in the group stage, they're a pretty physical team which might be a problem if we allow them to play the way they want to play. On the other hand, they're rather slow and will struggle to deal with our AMs.

Heisenberg likes this

4-3-3. No doubt about it. Owcar should be dropped.
Cech
Iva GC JT azpi
Rambo mikel luiz
Willian etoo hazard

Luiz or lamps is the only quewtion for me and I would prefer luiz.

prediction - 3-1, chelsea win plus a goal for DROGBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

babu likes this

Just 1 early team related news. Mikel is one yellow card away from serving a one game suspension in the Champions League.

Hope he gets it then so he is suspended for the return leg where no matter what happens he isn't needed

Just watched the Galatasaray - Besiktas match. Galatasaray were bloody awful. Anything less than a win is a poor result for us.

Well it is pretty much vice-versa. We were pretty awful today and taking your word, so were they yet we both won 1-0 :D That is football sometimes. Wednesday night will be a whole different spectacle. I will be happy with a score draw tbh as going to Istanbul is no easy task contrary to what others may think.