Man City v Chelsea

Jase

Now we can rest players. HAZARD and willian shiuld be anywhere near the pitxh. Same goes for etoo and matic. Oscar needs to regain his form. Cole will surely get a match. GC shiuld be rested too.

Schwarzer

Azpi DL JT AC

RAMBO mikel

Salah osxar schurrle

Torres.

A draw would be good enough for me but think with city playimg barca 3 days later and barelt 3 days after their matxh against Sunderland, expect them to make whole sale changes.

Don't mind if we lose.

It seems like we have difficulties when we have more than one match a week.

Especially as our style of play is much more taxing on the attacking midfielders this year.

Salah Schurrle should start the game and counter-attacks will be suited to them.

Really don't mind if we lose this, in all honesty. City will be playing with a rocket up their arses to avenge the league defeats. What is most important this season is a top two finish, and to reach the last four of the Champions League.

Schwarzer

Azpi - Luiz - Terry - Cole

Lampard - Mikel

Schurrle - Oscar - Salah

Torres

Can't believe some people are saying they don't mind if we lose this. Four days rest after the West Brom game, no game for another week and it's the FA Cup against a rival.

Strongest possible team. Luiz nowhere near defence.

It's the least important competition we're competing in, IMO, although I do love the FA Cup. My point is, if we lose, it is nowhere near as damaging as going out to Galatasaray would be, or falling out of the top two in the league.

It's the least important competition we're competing in, IMO, although I do love the FA Cup. My point is, if we lose, it is nowhere near as damaging as going out to Galatasaray would be, or falling out of the top two in the league.

We're playing our closest league rival less than two weeks after beating them in the league, taking top spot in the league and then having a pretty shit result away to West Brom. This is a momentum builder/killer for both teams and a statement match. They'll be focussing on Barca hopefully so we've got a great chance to assert our dominance over them. Plus it's the cup.

As for Galatasaray, the CL isn't a priority this season but we should have more than enough to beat them over two legs whilst we need to get our form going again for the game against Everton.

Psychologically it could decide the title, we win again there arses will go.. We lose, they may march on to the title?

Personally I think that whilst you have a very good point, the title has always been City's to lose.

I agree, so surely, little things like turning them over at home twice in as many weeks will go a long way towards them throwing it away.

Being American and not English the FA Cup doesn't really have much significance or sentimental value to me. Therefor if we win it'll be nice that we beat a rival and advance, but if we lose I won't be bothered at all. Fewer fixtures and more rest to focus on the league.