test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

captainmarvel

Rafael van der Vaart

Started by captainmarvel,

94 posts in this topic

Would be an excellent addition, a real playmaker! He just has to make sure he keeps his wife away from JT

Van de Vaart is a Good player to add in the bench... For 10 Million Get Brian Ruiz for 9 More Goals Score

The only player that I would love to had from Real was Sneijder... I knew he was going to be a new Lampard... We should get him to help Franky... Just thing about it... Sneijder and Franky Playing Together with Essien in the back and Drogba With Anelka in Front!! SO NICE!!

I would love to see him in Chelsea cause I think he is a good player. He could play for another 5-6 years on top level and would be a great replacement for Deco. I wouldn't mind Hamšik, Pastore or Gourcuff either :whistling:

I would love to see him in Chelsea cause I think he is a good player. He could play for another 5-6 years on top level and would be a great replacement for Deco. I wouldn't mind Hamšik, Pastore or Gourcuff either whistling.gif

I agree, would prefer Van der Vaart over the other two as a replacement for Deco, would give us real options I reckon. Throw Aguero into the mix and we seriously talking.

Real Madrid midfielder Rafael van der Vaart has revealed he would find it difficult to ignore an offer to join one of England's top teams.

The Dutchman has slipped down the pecking order at the Santiago Bernabeu and speculation suggests he could be set to embark on a new challenge.

There is reportedly strong interest from the Premier League and Van der Vaart is aware of the transfer talk.

He understands that a couple of major clubs are keepings tabs on his situation and says the prospect of such a switch does sound appealing.

"I have heard of the interest from Liverpool and Chelsea - and that is very flattering," Van der Vaart told the Daily Star Sunday.

"If either of them were willing to offer me first-team football, I will be honest that it would be very hard for me to not listen to what they had to say.

"I think I have the relationship with Madrid where they understand my position and would let me hold talks.

"I expect the majority of transfers to be concluded in the next two weeks, and if Chelsea or Liverpool wanted to talk with me I would at the very least listen to what they have to say.

"They are both giants, and if they could offer first-team football it may prove impossible to turn down."

--------------------------------------------------

Source: SkySports

--------------------------------------------------

Good player to be linked with, but looking at our strongest side, I don't think he'd be able to adjust into a regular place in the squad week-in week-out, so no thanks from me.

I actually would not mind a swap deal involving Ricky and VDV. Maybe a deal like we did with Arse for Cole... VDV = Ricky + 5m. Im sure he had be a great option for us to have. A really good technical player who had perfectly fit us in a 4-3-3. I really hope we make this a swap deal.

Van der Vaart would be a excellent signing. This guy is a fantastic playmaker and has fantastic skill and technique. He also has a great shot. Without a doubt one of the best when it comes to the ''number 10'' role. McEachran could learn a lot from him and take his spot after a few years when VDV isn't up to it anymore.

IMO the missing link to our midfield. He has the creativity and technique and skill our midfield is currently lacking. This guy also scores goals so our midfield would be packing a lot of firepower.

...............Essien.............................

.................................Lamps............

..................VDV...................................

Add him and someone for the right attacker position (or give Kakuta a chance, i think he could a great hit coming from the right) and the PL title is ours blue%20scalf.gifemo5.gif!

well the PL title is ours anyway..:eyebrows:

i like Van der Vaart..would be a good player to have and shouldn`t cost too much...only thing that would concern me is that he so far has blown hot and cold during his career....but he wouldn`t play every game for us anyway..

Van der Vaart rules out PL

Dutch playmaker has no desire to leave Real

"I'm determined to stay at Real Madrid," Van der Vaartspacer.gif told De Telegraaf.

"I want to stay here and succeed at Real. It's a shame that the English press has misquoted me. They've written things that are simply not true."

sleep.gifend of story