test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The only place to be

Loaned Out Mario Pašalić

Started by The only place to be,

285 posts in this topic

I have never heard of this guy before.... can anyone shed some light as to what type of player he is etc. I apologise for my ignorance.

People wanted a Croatian...he's not Modric or Rakitic but you never know. 19, Lampard inspired, made the 30 man roster for Croatia. We'll see.

His fav player is apparently Lamps, maybe he can be his long term replacement who knows...

I was under the impression he's a striker ... maybe I have him mixed up with the other Croatian boy we signed.

I was under the impression he's a striker ... maybe I have him mixed up with the other Croatian boy we signed.

Just asked my friend google, he knows a lot about football. He says Pasalic is a midfielder.

Madmax likes this

He is midfielder, one of highest scoring in croatian league. I havent watch him much, but heard he impressed so far. If you ask me, Pasalic is realy good talent, but it all comes down to his development and we know it usualy doesnt go that well here at cfc.

The striker you thought is stipe perica, but I havent heard much from him...

He will probably go on loan, vitesse says hi :)

Madmax likes this

Just asked my friend google, he knows a lot about football. He says Pasalic is a midfielder.

I am certain we have a Croatian striker on loan somewhere ... remembering his name would be asking too much of my brain at 3.52 in the morning.

iseah100 likes this

I am certain we have a Croatian striker on loan somewhere ... remembering his name would be asking too much of my brain at 3.52 in the morning.

Stipe Perica, was at NAC Breda last season :)

Madmax and CHOULO19 like this

3:52?! Wtf.

He's an attacking midfielder. He was always part of the loan report last season because it was believed that we had already signed him or at least reached an agreement for him. He's very regularly on the score sheet.

He's an attacking midfielder. He was always part of the loan report last season because it was believed that we had already signed him or at least reached an agreement for him. He's very regularly on the score sheet.

Check out the big brains on Brett!

Check out the big brains on Brett!

You a smart muthafucka, that's right.