Mario Pašalić

On 20/07/2017 at 1:47 AM, pHaRaOn said:

According to reports in Russia, Chelsea and Spartak Moscow agreed 1 year loan for Pasalic. Now it depends if player accept the move.

What's the point in loaning to Russia? Development purposes lol? :lol: You will stagnate if not regress there. Hell, even some Estonian players have managed to play in their premier league and that says something.

19 hours ago, manpe said:

What's the point in loaning to Russia? Development purposes lol? :lol: You will stagnate if not regress there. Hell, even some Estonian players have managed to play in their premier league and that says something.

Yeap, would be a bad move, especially after playing for Monaco and Milan. I'm not sure Mario himself will accept it.

Interesting if he gets more minutes pre season game against milan, was hoping he would progress into a CFC player got the size to do well in cm ,by reports he done pretty well on loan again last season after a slow start. Good chance to impress Conte could do with more squad numbers, probly gone tho tbf.

Real Betis are keen to land Chelsea’s Mario Pasalic on a season-long deal.

Spanish newspaper Estadio Deportivo claim Betis are planning to bid for the midfielder.

Pasalic spent last season on loan at AC Milan in Serie A but could head to La Liga this summer.

Chelsea are open to letting the the 22-year-old head out on loan.

Think he could have done a job as a rotation option in midfield where the team is severely lacking numbers right now. He's got like 100 games worth of experience from top level football after his loans at Elche, Monaco and Milan so why not keep him and see what he can do?

Surely some fancy CM signing must be coming in now with the club letting this guy go too even after Matic and Chalobah sales.

19 hours ago, LAM09 said:

I thought this shit was going to stop. 10+ players out on loan with the likes of Kenedy & Musonda to follow?

Its more like 20+ players out on loan and it is gonna be 30 before the window closes. 

Sparatk seems like a step down for Pasalic after having had reasonably successfull at some of Europe's better clubs. Also I always ahd him down as superior to Lewis Baker, who is also 22 and non-homegrown IIRC.

Its more like 20+ players out on loan and it is gonna be 30 before the window closes. 

Sparatk seems like a step down for Pasalic after having had reasonably successfull at some of Europe's better clubs. Also I always ahd him down as superior to Lewis Baker, who is also 22 and non-homegrown IIRC.
I agree. He did relatively well at Milan and this move makes no sense.

i would have kept him but if i had to loan him out,a premiership club would be his next step..i can`t imagine this is a move that will help him get ready for our first team squad other than being toughened for cold night games from November to March.