test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The only place to be

Mario Pašalić

Started by The only place to be,

368 posts in this topic
2 hours ago, Kieran. said:

Wasn't this guy highly rated and had a good spell at Monaco? What happened? He's still on our books but not gone out on loan yet.

His back got injured in February. His loan spell was cancelled and he has been recovering in London since that. He started training with his teammates(U21 or loan squad I think) a few days ago. We didn't loan him bc he was not in a good condition, same situation like Van Ginkel's.

pasalicmario

I'm back! Finally training with team, football trainings. First week is done!

Hopefully he can cat fit in the next two weeks and goes out on loan. He had great spells at Elche and Monaco. He is linked with a move to Leganes, new arrival in Primiera Division.

Muzchap likes this

Feel a bit sorry for the lad after how happy he was to come here when we got him.One of Mous wants! We were throwing comparisons around to Lamps and Modric.

I hope he does well whatever happens.

Chelsea: "We'd like to buy Romagnoli, please."

Milan: "No way! Not for sale!"

Milan: "We'd like Pasalic, please."

Chelsea: "Sure thing, lads. Want us to take care of the plane ticket and medical for you too?"

Seriously, though. Why do favors for a club who refuses to do business with us?

Muzchap and xPetrCechx like this

4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Chelsea: "We'd like to buy Romagnoli, please."

Milan: "No way! Not for sale!"

Milan: "We'd like Pasalic, please."

Chelsea: "Sure thing, lads. Want us to take care of the plane ticket and medical for you too?"

Seriously, though. Why do favors for a club who refuses to do business with us?

it's chelsea's way...

10 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

#Milan close to acquiring #Pasalic on loan from #Chelsea - GianlucaDiMarzio.com

should we not keep him then? perhaps they know something we don't...

Muzchap likes this

15 hours ago, Spike said:

It's not favours and Romagnoli and Pasalic are not equivalent. The former being an expensive first team star and the later an injured loanee that has been bought to be sold. 

AC Milan have no reason to sell and to expect them to roll-over at the first bid is arrogant. Why on earth should AC Milan even entertain a bid?

Not necessarily to be sold. He's got some promise as a holding midfielder; pity he was injured.

When running down a list of clubs to send your player on loan to, how do you end up on and not move past AC Milan? How on earth would they stick in your mind as the right choice? 

They didn't do anything for Van Ginkel, they just rejected a transfer proposal from us for one of their players, so we want to send them one of our best prospects? To this side which will again finish behind Juventus, Napoli, Roma, Fiorentina, Inter? You think a player will thrive floating around 10th place in Serie A for a team that's been in shambles for years?

Fuck whoever does our player loans.

blues.bridge and blueblood22 like this

If I'm not mistaken he's number 25. 

Not talking about what number shirt he will wear at Milan! He's the 25th player we loan out this season...

He is a big potential. I can't understand why we put that clause in  a loan deal. If they want to buy him after this loan they have to give us 6million which I think it's such a low price....great player...

blueblood22 likes this

4 hours ago, LegenTerry said:

He is a big potential. I can't understand why we put that clause in  a loan deal. If they want to buy him after this loan they have to give us 6million which I think it's such a low price....great player...

I watched him a few times at Elche and Monaco and I saw him today, he is a good player, but not really a midfielder we need in our current position.