test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The only place to be

Mario Pašalić

Started by The only place to be,

358 posts in this topic

Our Pasalic, Coric, Brekalo, Mamic, Halilovic, Moro, Balic, Vlasic, Rog, Mamic. That's some of the best young players in Europe right there. And that's without mentioning the older but still very young Brozovic, and Kovacic.

The talent coming out of Croatia now is unbelievable. It's insane.

The defenders of Germany U17 are still searching this guy.

MrExcalibur100 likes this

36 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

He's been pretty ordinary when I've seen him. So much so that I stopped watching.

Literally the same for me. Watched about half a dozen games of his at the start of the season, but he was always so anonymous that I stopped following. 

He's got 1000+ mins of football this season 7 goals ,not to bad loan so far,next season a step loan up to a prem team maybe?

He had a good start but his level began to slow. The last months his performances has been very poor, and has lost his place with practically every rival for his spot. 

Adama, Lemar, Fabinho (Playing as CM) and now seems that Bakayoko is over him too.

I can't understand it, you can read here how much hope was from this guy and nothing, so much players became ghosts here at our club, i ask my self if Conte even heard about him and other players..i don't see logical reason why players like Papy and Atsu had there chance for 2 games to show what they can do on the pitch and pasalic & van ginkel not, i would give a chance to brown,solanke and bamford too, for the same reason i can't understand why loan ake and baker again, why not give them a chance first at pre-season. do you think that if ake was playing in the games Conte would not think maybe to loan baba and not this guy? it just make me wonder how Conte is involve in all the loan part.

4 hours ago, blueblood22 said:

I can't understand it, you can read here how much hope was from this guy and nothing, so much players became ghosts here at our club, i ask my self if Conte even heard about him and other players..i don't see logical reason why players like Papy and Atsu had there chance for 2 games to show what they can do on the pitch and pasalic & van ginkel not, i would give a chance to brown,solanke and bamford too, for the same reason i can't understand why loan ake and baker again, why not give them a chance first at pre-season. do you think that if ake was playing in the games Conte would not think maybe to loan baba and not this guy? it just make me wonder how Conte is involve in all the loan part.

isn't pasalic still injured?

Don't know what happened to this dude...think he was injured ? Done ok 4 Monaco...They deffo got a good deal with him ,we got Falcao ffs

24 minutes ago, mccg said:

Don't know what happened to this dude...think he was injured ? Done ok 4 Monaco...They deffo got a good deal with him ,we got Falcao ffs

His loan spell was cancelled due to a back injury. Looks like he is still training alone.

2 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

His loan spell was cancelled due to a back injury. Looks like he is still training alone.

Would have been good to have him fit for pre season and see his worth , no doubt he will be shipped out on loan again when fit me thinks.

the wes likes this

52 minutes ago, mccg said:

Would have been good to have him fit for pre season and see his worth , no doubt he will be shipped out on loan again when fit me thinks.

He did very well at Spain and in Monaco, I hope we'll find a good club for him. Maybe a Bundesliga side, it'd suit him.