test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The only place to be

Mario Pašalić

Started by The only place to be,

399 posts in this topic

Well we will see. I don't see Pasalic playing under Mourinho.

based on what i have seen of Pasalic he looks like he has the talent and potential to be good enough to play for us, as long as he comes with the right attitude and works hard to get even better of course he would play under Mourinho

The Power and Stats like this

just scored for Monaco and is looking quality once again! should be given a chance at Chelsea next season

I haven't seen much of him what type midfield player is Paalić??

He's a lesser version of Lampard, still very young of course, he can play at number 8 even though in the last two seasons he's been used as a DM, he'll occasionally (more often than not) come out with a fantastic goal (just like Frank did). He needs to develop a lot still, but i believe this boy can go on to achieve great things in the future.

he looks like he can become a very good box to box midfielder, he can tackle, works hard, good passer, he likes to dribble past players from midfield into attack, and has an eye for goal.

Croatia have a lot of very good midfielders (Modric, Rakitic, Kovacic) i feel Pasalic along with Brozovic and Halilovic all have the potential to reach the heights of Modric, Rakitic and Kovacic, its up to them really.

Reddish-Blue likes this

He's a lesser version of Lampard, still very young of course, he can play at number 8 even though in the last two seasons he's been used as a DM, he'll occasionally (more often than not) come out with a fantastic goal (just like Frank did). He needs to develop a lot still, but i believe this boy can go on to achieve great things in the future.

he looks like he can become a very good box to box midfielder, he can tackle, works hard, good passer, he likes to dribble past players from midfield into attack, and has an eye for goal.

Croatia have a lot of very good midfielders (Modric, Rakitic, Kovacic) i feel Pasalic along with Brozovic and Halilovic all have the potential to reach the heights of Modric, Rakitic and Kovacic, its up to him really.

get him into the squad for next season

Pacquiao likes this

and Baba cost more then both of them so that end thats theory.

But baba is still young , and he hates young players on the whole. Zouma and Kennedy are slight exceptions , but he still manages to not get the most out of them.

didierforever likes this

A box to box. In a 3 man midfield especially.
His start on Monaco was pretty good, playing alongside with Moutinho and Toulalan, but with the injury of Moutinho, He lowered his level a lot playing on a double pivot. Even, he lost his place on the starting XI, and was with the injury of Traore and Lemar, that he reach the place again.
He is good, but still needs to improve a lot, to be headline for us. If he had played here, the same way that played his last matches of Monaco (Before today's match), he wouldn't have helped us, in nothing.
Now, he should keep his place on Monaco, and continue with his progress, and in some time He will be ready for us. Probably for the next season, probably in two. The important is that he has great conditions and the age for improve a lot.

But baba is still young , and he hates young players on the whole. Zouma and Kennedy are slight exceptions , but he still manages to not get the most out of them.

your excuses are getting worse and worse

your excuses are getting worse and worse

If you think he is the man to guide pasalic , baker , boga ect into the first team , then fine. I know for a fact he won't.

He even said to blame him , if izzy brown doesn't play for England...

didierforever likes this

Because our wingers are not performing and even then he is constantly playing Keneedy all over the pitch but fair enough, he is getting minutes.

Zouma, fair enough but there is a trend I seem to notce. If they are not of a built size, they don't have much chance. Pasalic is not built enough to play for Mourinho.

Scott Sinclair wasn't a tank and he would have probably got more chances if he didn't break his leg, by the time he got back Jose was gone and Abram didn't fancy him, RLC and Kennedy could face similar fate.

Pacquiao likes this

`Hw and Christensen should be in the squad for the next season!

they really should given our lack of quality cover in their positions anyway. If they turnout just as they should, we might not even have to buy more hyped and expensive youngsters like Stones or Pogba in their positions. What impresses me most about Pasalic is his consistency. Apart from a a handful odd games, he racks up a 7/10 performance every week with a goal every 3 or 4 games. He could still improve on his tackling and passing but his confidence and ability on the ball is excellent for that age. IMO there should be much space in midfield for him next season. We should revert to 4-3-3 as it suits us best whilst Fabregas, Mikel, Ramires, Oscar all should not be starters at a club like Chelsea so there should be chances for him even if we sign some other mids.

MefiX19, sapper245 and zolayes like this

Well, even if in my opinion he's not that good, he's obviously better than Ramires or Mikel, so can't be more easy... Maybe we can trade Ramires for Lemar and bring real Quality to our team.

they really should given our lack of quality cover in their positions anyway. If they turnout just as they should, we might not even have to buy more hyped and expensive youngsters like Stones or Pogba in their positions. What impresses me most about Pasalic is his consistency. Apart from a a handful odd games, he racks up a 7/10 performance every week with a goal every 3 or 4 games. He could still improve on his tackling and passing but his confidence and ability on the ball is excellent for that age. IMO there should be much space in midfield for him next season. We should revert to 4-3-3 as it suits us best whilst Fabregas, Mikel, Ramires, Oscar all should not be starters at a club like Chelsea so there should be chances for him even if we sign some other mids.

Mostly agree but Fabregas, Matic, Pasalic midfield is solid enough and Fabregas is a formidable midfielder in his good six months. We brought Pasalic to be the next Frank Lampard in 13/14 I believe.

I hope to see Christensen replace Iva next season, young, excellent ball control, good defender - he will be ready after his borussia loan.

Matic-Pasalic in midfield serving as a solid base, John Terry © leading the young defence of Zouma, Dave and Christensen.

Our Pasalic, Coric, Brekalo, Mamic, Halilovic, Moro, Balic, Vlasic, Rog, Mamic. That's some of the best young players in Europe right there. And that's without mentioning the older but still very young Brozovic, and Kovacic.

The talent coming out of Croatia now is unbelievable. It's insane.

illmatic likes this