test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

love cfc

Ryan Bertrand

Started by love cfc,

1,465 posts in this topic

Remember when malouda played left back for us haha

That horrible Inter tie. Ugh. Bad nights, those.

On topic : Ryan has more than proved his mettle at the various clubs he's been loaned to. Can't imagine it would be anything other than disheartening for him if he's shipped out again. Be nice to hear AvB's words on the matter, though.

If anything, it's PvA who needs to go out on loan. Betrand has enough loan experience now to be able to show us what he can do!

i didnt say

he didnt i was making the point that we still had pva who wasnt mentioned

Few rumours scooting around (Talksport/SSN) that he could be going to Rangers on loan after a conversation between AVB and McCoist/Durrant who are quite close to him (AVB) due to their time together while taking their coaching badges.

Apparently Super inquired about the possibility of taking some fringe players off his hands.

Fair enough, Rangers are a top club so they can really give him good experience (like he needs anymore tbh)

Will also strengthen our ties with them.

This better not be true. PvA yes, Bertrand no.

PVA would be ahead of Bertrand in the pecking order imo, so it would only be natural to see RB loaned out.

PVA would be ahead of Bertrand in the pecking order imo, so it would only be natural to see RB loaned out.

I agree it seems like PVA is ahead of him.

Like the thought of Van Aanholt as a winger, saw a few Leicester games last season and his defending was really a close eyes moment tbh.

I don't like PVA as winger, he wouldn't reach his potential there. But at LB i can definitely see PVA becoming one of the best at his position.

Bertrand is a good player, but PVA has a a lot higher celling. Also AVB prefers attacking fullbacks.

btw Mancienne wasn't good enough for Chelsea, it was the best interest of both parties to move on.

Bertrand ahead of Gibbs during the U21 tournament under Pearce....

YET when the season starts...

Gibs is in the starting XI for Arsenal while

Betrand has to be content for a bench place :(

sucks for him :(

Bertrand ahead of Gibbs during the U21 tournament under Pearce....

YET when the season starts...

Gibs is in the starting XI for Arsenal while

Betrand has to be content for a bench place :(

sucks for him :(

Surely that's because Wenger's too cheap to buy a Clichy replacement?

Just like we may not buy a Cole replacement? If it ain't broken, don't fix it.

Reserve team defender Tomas Kalas has signed for Dutch side Vitesse Arnhem on loan until the end of the season.

The Czech defender, who recently reached the final of the Uefa European Under 19 Championships, featured several teams for the first team during pre-season, having represented the reserves 10 times during the second half of last season.

The 18-year-old originally signed from Sigma Olomouc in his homeland in the summer of 2010, but spent the first half of last season back on loan there as a first-team squad member.

Source: Chelsea FC

Just hope he'll come back after the spell..

He will, his situation is a lot different to Raijkovic. A season in Holland will do him the world of good. He is a very promising player. I liked a lot what i saw of him last season.

Shak likes this