test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jim

Mohamed Salah

Started by Jim,

3,704 posts in this topic
Ian Ayre says the club didn't hold back on any deal for Mohamed Salah, he just didn't want to join

I don't get the message, he didn't want to join Chelsea or what??

well, yes I am. think he is a good squad player for us and can develop. has pace which is really good for us and is a different type of player. nontheless his goals/assist ratio in a shit league like the Swiss does not say much ^^

Since I do not follow Swiss league, but I have seen Swiss national team several times & I do not feel they were any worst than 3/4 of European teams.

Salah needs time to prove himself, but you already know he is just a squad player. Toli you are clairvoyant or something ?

Great to know he already has a good level of English! It'll really help him settle a lot quicker.

Plenty of examples of players never really settling because they fail to integrate themselves into a new culture (Lamela & Osvaldo this season). On the other side of the coin, it's hard to imagine that Mata came here with very little or no English, yet he now speaks better than JT! And look how quickly he settled! I hope its the same for Mo.

Signed likes this

Great to know he already has a good level of English! It'll really help him settle a lot quicker.

Plenty examples of players never really settling because they fail to integrate themselves into a new culture (Lamela & Osvaldo this season). On the other side of the coin, it's hard to imagine that Mata came here with very little or no English, yet he now speaks better than JT! And look how quickly he settled! I hope its the same for Mo.

I might be mistaken, but I am sure he spoke a decent amount of English when he join Chelsea. He is more than a football player mentally.

Ivanovic on Salah: "With the ball he is very quick, very smart with his movement, the kind of player that we need in the squad" #CFC

Ivanovic on Salah: "He reminds me of Robben, the way he plays always going from the right wing but going inside left-footed" #CFC (Guardian)

Exactly. Mourinho always had a robben/pandev/dimaria at every club.

His left foot is a major factor in mourinhos tactics than we know. Won't be shocked to see him and matic as sure starters later this season.

Barbara, Jusek, Signed and 1 other like this

Exactly. Mourinho always had a robben/pandev/dimaria at every club.

His left foot is a major factor in mourinhos tactics than we know. Won't be shocked to see him and matic as sure starters later this season.

But where does that leave Willian :(

He has been awesome and Oscar and Hazard are untouchable

Signed likes this

I might be mistaken, but I am sure he spoke a decent amount of English when he join Chelsea. He is more than a football player mentally.

You would think that but he actually spoke through a translator when he first came here; look up his first interviews.

Definitely. He was a guy who managed to get a degree while playing football. I don't even know of any other footballer who's done the same!

But anyway, enough about Mata...

You would think that but he actually spoke through a translator when he first came here; look up his first interviews.

Definitely. He was a guy who managed to get a degree while playing football. I don't even know of any other footballer who's done the same!

But anyway, enough about Mata...

Didn't realise that. Aboutrika also got a degree, which is a very rare sight.

The Mak likes this

But where does that leave Willian :(

He has been awesome and Oscar and Hazard are untouchable

Willian is the better technical player, better first touch, and better technique. But I think salah runs faster with the ball.

But if you follow mourinho's career, he always seems to end up having a left footer on the right. That's why he tried mata there, but he was too slow.

Mo Salah, mo problems!

And i excuse Liverpool fans if they add mo money hehehe

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2