Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

Mata goes for €45M.

€15M for Salah and you'll still have €30M to spend. Go get Shaw. How much can he go for? I think €30M plus some €5M in bonuses would do the trick. Maybe add Bert/van Aanholt to that deal?

I'd rather we just not buy Salah at all, bring Traore straight into the first team in the summer, and buy Shaw now. Then use the rest of the money towards a wold class striker.

Ignoring my user name and obvious upset about selling Mata for one second, but this replacement is an obvious downgrade with no disrespect to Salah. I do not see the sense at all in selling to one of our rivals and replacing him with a player who is clearly worse. Losing faith in the chelsea board..

Fuck, at least we should try to sign Candreva now. Why is no one interested in him?!? He is amazing player and perfect for bench (would say he could be a starter, but Hazard, Oscar and Willian are just too good atm)

As for Salah, jesus we are not looking for player to replace Mata class, but his current place; bench. Salah would do it, but I would rather see we dont buy him at all. Let give some space for youngsters or sign actualy a proper player ala previously mentioned Candreva or maybe even Barkley. Someone who can improve this team, Salah would be just unnecessary buy. Like Benayoun was.

Ignoring my user name and obvious upset about selling Mata for one second, but this replacement is an obvious downgrade with no disrespect to Salah. I do not see the sense at all in selling to one of our rivals and replacing him with a player who is clearly worse. Losing faith in the chelsea board..

Oscar and Willian have replaced Mata. Salah will only be taking Mata's place on the bench and be 5th choice after Schurrle.

I would prefer Moses to return, but he hasn't played well for Liverpool or Nigeria since forever, and we might not even be able to recall him like Lukaku.

Hes pretty good, also good goal scoring ability for a wide player and can play both sides very well but selling Mata and replacing him with this guy is stupid beyond belief.

How is it stupid? Mata doesn't play because he doesn't fit the profile that Mourinho wants, this guy does.

As for replacing Mata...WE ALREADY FUCKING REPLACED HIM WITH WILLIAN.

Salah fits the profile down to a tee. He's a left-footed right winger, he seems to have a good amount of athleticism about him, he's got CL experience and he's relatively young and decent value so you wouldn't expect to lose much (if any) money on him in the next 2-3 years.

Moses could return, but he's right-footed when Mourinho has said he likes inverted wingers.

Salah in an interview back in November after he was named player of the year in Switzerland

«Ich hoffe, dass ich irgendwann in England spiele. Irgendwann will ich in einem der besten Teams der Welt spielen. Meine Favoriten sind Real Madrid, Manchester United oder Chelsea.»

"Someday, I hope I will play in England. I would want to play for the best teams in the world. My preferences are Real Madrid, Manchester United or Chelsea."

An English-based Egyptian football website called King Fut reported that Liverpool have already booked his flight for todays medical (not kidding!) and they also report in their latest article that Chelsea have launched a late €15M bid and the move could be hijacked.

"... but Mohamed saw the light..." hahah unbelievable :lol:

To be fair, I would prefer us to give one of our own players a chance than to sign a new player to be our 5th choice AM...

Not that any of our players is a world beater, but with the limited amount of minutes one would have, I prefer to utilize one of Moses, Piazon, Traore, Atsu or even young Hazard!

Salah wouldn't cut it here.

Just roll with what we have for now. Buy Barkley in summer. Use Moses for squad player, plus he is considered as home grown.

We have Markovic, Traore, Piazon waiting in line within next a year or two and they all have considerably higher ceiling than Salah.

Can't believe i watched all of this, but fuck, his pace is ridiculous.

Like a smaller, poor man's Hulk.

His pace is :fainthv9:

But salah is the cheapest left footed, fast, high energy winger which mourinho wants available.

I would have loved us to keep traore but he didn't play any football for 4 months waiting to turn 18 for a professional contract with us, he needed game time badly.

Can't believe i watched all of this, but fuck, his pace is ridiculous.

Like a smaller, poor man's Hulk.

His pace is :fainthv9:

But salah is the cheapest left footed, fast, high energy winger which mourinho wants available.

I would have loved us to keep traore but he didn't play any football for 4 months waiting to turn 18 for a professional contract with us, he needed game time badly.