test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jim

Mohamed Salah

Started by Jim,

3,704 posts in this topic

Welcome to CFC Mohamed Salah

I'm happy to have the best player in Egypt in my favorite team.

BTW Mohamed Salah received an award as the best Arabian footballer in 2013 :)

Anyway I'm an Egyptian supports Chelsea before signing with Salah!

Do you then know if there is a huge surge of new Chelsea supporters now in Egypt/Arabian countries now?

I think he might be quite frustrating to watch...good with the ball and speedy, but feels like his ending product is not up there yet. Proper development (and if he realy is such talent) will certainly fix that though!

I think he might be quite frustrating to watch...good with the ball and speedy, but feels like his ending product is not up there yet. Proper development (and if he realy is such talent) will certainly fix that though!

Yeah Jose will improve him.

He improved Hazard, Oscar already - he improved Robben too...

This guy will be a star - don't worry :)

Dito and MoudMagdy like this

HUGE potential. Frighteningly good on the ball, extremely pacy with the ball (different to being just pacy). If he gets coached/developed properly, in few years we could have two Hazards on the wings.

P.S. I only hope that he cuts the crappy racism that he's supposed to have shown in national matches. I'm from a Muslim family myself and understand his frustration with the situation in Palestine but those players had nothing to do with any of that, and it was classless and childish of him to refuse to handshake. I have zero tolerance for that kind of thing, and even if he turned out world class I wouldn't be able to bring myself to like him if he continued with that. Hopefully though it was one of those stupid things we do when we're young then grow out of it.

HUGE potential. Frighteningly good on the ball, extremely pacy with the ball (different to being just pacy). If he gets coached/developed properly, in few years we could have two Hazards on the wings.

P.S. I only hope that he cuts the crappy racism that he's supposed to have shown in national matches. I'm from a Muslim family myself and understand his frustration with the situation in Palestine but those players had nothing to do with any of that, and it was classless and childish of him to refuse to handshake. I have zero tolerance for that kind of thing, and even if he turned out world class I wouldn't be able to bring myself to like him if he continued with that. Hopefully though it was one of those stupid things we do when we're young then grow out of it.

With the politics we go. Will you call Cr7 refusing to swap shirts with players from Israel crappy racism too? Just wondering.

Thanks.

Stats maybe ? Goals, assists, and appearances for the last couple seasons

They're pretty good.

For club and country: Salah - 144 apps, 48 goals, 26 assists.

At the age of 21? That's pretty good if you ask me.

I know I shouldn't look too much into this, but if you compare that to Mata's, which is - 126 apps, 36 goals, 21 assists, that's not bad at all. I'm not implying anything, but just giving it some comparison.

Tomo, Signed and MoudMagdy like this

They're pretty good.

For club and country: Salah - 144 apps, 48 goals, 26 assists.

At the age of 21? That's pretty good if you ask me.

That means he was involved in 74 goals in 144 appearances. Massive rate.

That means he was involved in 74 goals in 144 appearances. Massive rate.

Exactly. You also have to take into consideration that in Chelsea he has pretty much one of the best managers around, who is known to develop players of Salah's ilk quite well. Jose likes keeping his beautiful eggs warm and loved, so I think that means good things for us. Especially since he's the one who took him in, and wasn't forced upon him. :D

Signed and guddy69 like this

With the politics we go. Will you call Cr7 refusing to swap shirts with players from Israel crappy racism too? Just wondering.

Thanks.

If he refuses on the basis that they are from Israel, then of course it's crappy racism! I'm shocked you are asking this!

Signed likes this

Will he do better than Willian atm, that's the question

That's going to be one tough task. I think it will just mean more rotation and we won't always have to put Hazard-Oscar-Willian on to save our asses in every match to get him.

Am I the only one worried about having no real backup to Oscar?

I said it before that he has a whole arab side of the world as fans, and will increase our fanbase massively. We'll see if I'm right

Our twitter fans have gone up 10,000 but we lost loads when Mata left.. :0(

kellzfresh likes this

Thanks.

:D:clap:

If he refuses on the basis that they are from Israel, then of course it's crappy racism! I'm shocked you are asking this!

But it's ok for Ronaldo to do it ?