Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

I'm quite shocked moses can't get a game ahead of sterling. Is that how poor he was??

Mourinho will find his left footer on the right wing next season, maybe dimaria gets frustrated at madrid. He won't just buy anyone for the sake of it.

To be fair, Sterling is having a good season so far, and is justifiably benching Moses.

To be fair, Sterling is having a good season so far, and is justifiably benching Moses.

I just didn't expect sterling that came from the youth team just last season, to be so much better than moses was not expected at all.

rodgers would rather develop one of his own players rather than a chelsea player. just like he ignored josh while he was at swansea.

know but I was just disappointed at how poor moses has been too.

Apparently there are ongoing talks between Chelsea and Basel for Salah. €10M plus bonus Chelsea's first offer, Basel wanting €18M

Di Marzio reporting it

Gianluca Di Marzio

Today @chelseafc talked to #Basilea for #Salah: offer is €10M plus bonus. Basilea asked €18M

Wouldn't be surprised if this did happen. A left footed right winger with great dribbling skills and good workrate, isn't that pretty much what Jose wants? Don't know much about his end product but he looks a talented young lad with great potential and he wouldn't be too expensive either, maybe €12-14m would do the trick.

I'm just going to go ahead and say it. I honestly don't think replacing Mata by getting this guy to rotate with Willian on the right wing would be bad business, in fact I think it would be a great move by Jose because basically he'd basically be replacing an expensive bench warmer who he doesn't know how to fully utilise with a player more suited to his tactics while also getting a profit of around €30m. It's only the part about Mata leaving to join Manchester United of all clubs that's causing people to be butthurt and rightly so, but if he left for someone like PSG and we replaced him with Salah I would say job well done.

Matic, Shaw, Salah and Zouma all in January is unreal. I'd personally love it to happen.

Frankly, so is selling Mata to fucking Manures. I know it can be justified, but United? No way.

The only way we justify the Mata sale is by getting Zouma and Shaw. Not so keen.on this guy, though.

Big fish fish in a very small, cold pond in Switzerland.

Wouldn't be surprised if this did happen. A left footed right winger with great dribbling skills and good workrate, isn't that pretty much what Jose wants? Don't know much about his end product but he looks a talented young lad with great potential and he wouldn't be too expensive either, maybe €12-14m would do the trick.

I'm just going to go ahead and say it. I honestly don't think replacing Mata by getting this guy to rotate with Willian on the right wing would be bad business, in fact I think it would be a great move by Jose because basically he'd basically be replacing an expensive bench warmer who he doesn't know how to fully utilise with a player more suited to his tactics while also getting a profit of around €30m. It's only the part about Mata leaving to join Manchester United of all clubs that's causing people to be butthurt and rightly so, but if he left for someone like PSG and we replaced him with Salah I would say job well done.

Spot on. Plus leaving Salah on the bench instead of Mata won't make any headlines either.

The only question is that is he just a stop-gap for this year cause we're loosing 2 AMs or does Mou actually see him as a viable squad player for the future? It'd be stupid to buy him just to avoid an injury crisis. Just recall Moses or something if that's the plan.