test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jim

Mohamed Salah

Started by Jim,

3,661 posts in this topic

The only thing that I regret is that there was no buy-back clause.

If he stayed with us from the beginning, he would've never turned into the player that he is today.

quickpassnmove likes this

Guys, Emenalo was a complete fuck-up IMO. Look back at the players he DID find (and the "finding" part of that isn't really an accomplishment, because, hey! newsflash: Belgium were full of up-and-coming talent and every scout knew this. Look back and think about Chelsea signing Yossi Benayoun and Raul Meireles. Look down the road and see the other crap signings. Marko Marin? What a joke and that one was predictable.

Anyway, even if it seems that CFC are clueless and lack vision and leadership, at least we saw the backside of Emenalo.

Yeah, IDK who finds de Bruyne and Salah and fails to produce or argue the need for a buyback clause in BOTH CASES when they're sold.

Chelsea's two biggest fuck-ups were under Emenalo: Torres and deBruyne. Now Salah is racing for the Premier League scoring title. 

Craptastic but Emenalo is gone. Now Chelsea are in a limbo phase with Marina and Conte. What's next?

29 goals... Dread to think how many he'll get when we play them end of the season. By then things may not matter.. Depressing but it's what we do.. Sell...regret 

He deserves to win the POTY over De Bruyne. He's been unbelievable all season and has maintained his level longer than De Bruyne. He's on the verge of an all time Premier league season and will break the Prem record for goals scored in a league season ahead of names like Shearer, Ronaldo and Suarez. Of course it helps him a lot the way Liverpool play football but you can't deny his greatness. 

He deserves to win the POTY over De Bruyne. He's been unbelievable all season and has maintained his level longer than De Bruyne. He's on the verge of an all time Premier league season and will break the Prem record for goals scored in a league season ahead of names like Shearer, Ronaldo and Suarez. Of course it helps him a lot the way Liverpool play football but you can't deny his greatness. 
He should win it without question but the voting process will probably work against him.

Scores for fun and the price they paid for him.. Depressing.. Especially seeing as he's scored 36 and still games to go

I have watched almost every game when he was playing for Rome. He is not the same guy.

Klopp(his tactics and motivation) , the guys he brought from Bayern (the nutrition and fitness experts) and Salah's hard work and dedication must have made the difference.

Definitely world class and player of the year.

He's definitely leaving Liverpool some time in the next 2 years. Following the footsteps of Xabi, Torres, Mascherano, Suarez and Coutinho.

Guys, If he breaks goal tally for PL single season, I bet my house he will win poty. 

There is simply no other option in such case, not even KDB.

Guys, If he breaks goal tally for PL single season, I bet my house he will win poty. 
Voting is done a number of months before, so it will have no bearing.

14 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
20 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Voting is done a number of months before, so it will have no bearing.

Oh I see...I didnt knew that. 

26 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

How enlightening! 

1 hour ago, LAM09 said:
1 hour ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

He should win it without question but the voting process will probably work against him.

I genuinely thought he'd flop again in England, shows what I know.. We had him and KDB, unbelievable.

I genuinely thought he'd flop again in England, shows what I know.. We had him and KDB, unbelievable.
Nice to see some honesty. I personally didn't doubt him but his figures this season are entering Ronaldo territory when he was here, which is crazy.

40 minutes ago, Weckerz said:

Might suffer the one season wonder curse. :ph34r:

37 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
55 minutes ago, Weckerz said:

Nice to see some honesty. I personally didn't doubt him but his figures this season are entering Ronaldo territory when he was here, which is crazy.

And its his first season. Wonder how long they'd keep him though be daft to let him go. No time soon... 

So annoying! 

And its his first season. Wonder how long they'd keep him though be daft to let him go. No time soon... 

So annoying! 

I can't see Liverpool being able to turn down over 4x profit in less than a year at least. A good WC could see his value get close to Neymar's fee.

Might suffer the one season wonder curse. 

He's improved every season that he's plays regularly. His tally is something at the moment but I could see him bettering it at Real.

This isn't Benteke we're talking about