test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jim

Mohamed Salah

Started by Jim,

3,706 posts in this topic

it appears that Jose doesn`t want to give up on the Cuadrado experiment yet but I personally would rather have Salah in our matchday squad than him. we shouldn`t be in a rush to try and replace Willian..he is more than adequate at RW. by all means try and groom somebody behind him but no need to spend big.

Salah can play multiple positions/roles for us and we already paid his transfer fee.

yuvala and zolayes like this

This guy had less than zero confidence in our side, was obvious to anybody watching. Willian talked about needing to kill a lion each game to win a place in the team...and over the course of the season he went out and secured his spot. Salah looked on the verge of tears when he played.

Then you've got Cuadrado falling over if someone looked at him the wrong way. That all being said I'd take Salah over Cuadrado at this point. Great pace but needs to be much more confident in his finishing ability.

DYC. likes this

Oscar

I think there is no player in the world can force any club in the world to write down in a contract a term that allow the player to start every match but he may get a promise from the manager or also may be promised with team rotation

Oscar

I think there is no player in the world can force any club in the world to write down in a contract a term that allow the player to start every match but he may get a promise from the manager or also may be promised with team rotation

I think we should sell him this summer. Many teams are interested in him which increases his prices. I highly doubt he would be a starter here under Mourinho. Wolfsburg, Juve or Atleti would be nice for him,.

TheIceMan likes this

if we were to sell salah i wouldn't take no less than £18m for him hes been outstanding for fiorentina and egypt

Wolfsburg and Atletico have joined the race for Salah. #Fiorentina have an agreement with #CFC to extend the loan, but not with Salah. (TMW)

Early next week there will be a new summit with Salah's agent, meanwhile several clubs have expressed an interest in Messi of Egypt (TMW)

#Fiorentina would like to extend Salah's loan by paying €2m to #CFC, as agreed, instead of exercising option to buy for €16m (calciomercato)

#Inter aware of Salah's hesitation to say yes to Fiorentina proposed to #CFC a loan with the right to purchase close to €20m (calciomercato)

I hope he joins Inter. Fiorentina are going nowhere & have since sacked Montella who he worked well under.

Icardi Salah

Shaqiri

Would be an exciting attack.

LAM09 likes this

Think Juve would be a very good move for him as they will most likely be changing systems with the departure of Pirlo and Tevez and will desperate need wingers, especially if they decide to transition to a lone striker. He'd be perfect for them and obviously for the Serie A as we've already seen,

That said, I don't think Juve are genuinely interested.

His Youtube highlights look very impressive. That 25m€ price set by Chelsea isn't too much of maked up stuff especially when Roma paid around that for Iturbe. Salah is young, had great spell and has long term contract. Maybe he is another wild card for Chelsea, looking at clubs interested in him I see at least one player in each club that Chelsea should be interested in as well.

Maybe Inter (who are in the lead according to Di Marzio) will pay the 25m euros, they seem very willing to spend this summer.

I dont think Juve needs him, only if they're changing to 4-3-3 which will be a surprise, especially when Allegri talks about a trequartista in Oscar and Isco. In 4-3-1-2, they have enough strikers and i cant see Salah as the trequartista.