Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

We actually paid money for this guy, and it's exactly why our young players have no chance of breaking through the academy.

I was against signing him from day one however He was the best player in the swiss league and was very good in Europe prior to signing him. I could understand why we signed him although I still believed Thorgan would have been a better choice at the time and in hindsight.

Unless we bring someone else in letting him go in January would leave us kind of short.

He should stay, collect his premier league medal(which he would need what? 8 more appearances since he has already seen game time in two premier league matches already?), and then seek a loan move after that.

Unless we bring someone else in letting him go in January would leave us kind of short.

He should stay, collect his premier league medal(which he would need what? 8 more appearances since he has already seen game time in two premier league matches already?), and then seek a loan move after that.

Isn't it only 5 appearances needed now? So just 3 more appearances would do for a medal that he can show off to Stevie G. It's gonna be a tight schedule soon so I can see him getting some more games too. He should still stay for a little while and push himself to the max that he can. Him leaving now would also leave us kinda short on AMs (4 for 3 spots).

Has potential, still so raw. Hope to see him get some more game time over the next 6 weeks. He needs to start taking some chances if he wants to make it here though, that's just a fact of life.

Also, for people suggesting we call back Moses, I highly doubt Chelsea bothered to put a recall clause in his loan contract given his awful appearances for Liverpool last season. I'd much rather we moved on from him and recalled T Hazard or Piazon if possible or promoted Boga if not. And that's if we're not signing another winger aswell (one name springs to mind!).

Isn't it only 5 appearances needed now? So just 3 more appearances would do for a medal that he can show off to Stevie G. It's gonna be a tight schedule soon so I can see him getting some more games too. He should still stay for a little while and push himself to the max that he can. Him leaving now would also leave us kinda short on AMs (4 for 3 spots).

If its just 5 then he should have that by the end of January with the schedule we have coming up next month.

I'd much rather we moved on from him and recalled T Hazard or Piazon if possible or promoted Boga if not. And that's if we're not signing another winger aswell (one name springs to mind!).

I think Thorgan needs one more year to develop. He needs to become an important player in Germany first. Then he'll be ready. This is what went wrong with Kevin I think. If he stayed in Germany on loan, he'd be more than ready to play his role for Chelsea in the 2015-2016 season.

I think Thorgan needs one more year to develop. He needs to become an important player in Germany first. Then he'll be ready. This is what went wrong with Kevin I think. If he stayed in Germany on loan, he'd be more than ready to play his role for Chelsea in the 2015-2016 season.

I think by the end of the season he will. He's made 9 appearances in the league for Gladbach this season so it's good that they value him highly. We'll wait and see what he's like by the end of the season then.

How does one expect salah to get a fair shot when he is the cheapest player chelsea has, the last person on the depth chart and its even possible that Jose would put remy/ramires over salah.

IMO, salah is set up to fail at chelsea, and chelsea should recover their transfer fee and salah should look elsewhere.

Dont know where a realistic option is in the epl. Maybe with Gus and sunderland needs a winger.

Hatred fills your heart man!

yup. i do hate any player who is unable to help chelsea improve and win titles and make us better. torres is at the top of my hate list.

and now here is a 11 million player, cos of whom we cant give time to our youth talents, takes up a non-HG spot and even blocks the path for decent players like moses. so well, yup, i want him gone.