Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

Would certainly be a good depth signing, but it's a bit strange that he'd agree to come here and ride the bench more often than not when he can go other places and be a regular starter.

He may believe in himself to dislodge someone from the starting spot, it's not alien for a player to believe in himself.

Would certainly be a good depth signing, but it's a bit strange that he'd agree to come here and ride the bench more often than not when he can go other places and be a regular starter.

He may believe in himself to dislodge someone from the starting spot, it's not alien for a player to believe in himself.

Spot on mate. He has everything to be a regular for Chelsea, and believes in his ability.

True.

When you watch Salah and analyze his strengths he really is just like Willian. Bags of pace, high work rate, and great technical ability. If the fee is between £10-12m then I can't really complain. Just wish De Bruyne could've stayed and broke into the team so we wouldn't have to get this guy, though.

Personally, I love this signing.

Definitely a Mourinho guy. You need a player or two like him on your squad. He brings something different to the table, and you can tell he's one of those emotional, fiery players who could become a fan favorite here. By no means is he a project, the man can obviously play, but there's something to be said about these hard working guys coming up through the ranks in a worse league and earning a big transfer. I much prefer that to coddled stars for huge sums.

True.

When you watch Salah and analyze his strengths he really is just like Willian. Bags of pace, high work rate, and great technical ability. If the fee is between £10-12m then I can't really complain. Just wish De Bruyne could've stayed and broke into the team so we wouldn't have to get this guy, though.

KdB fate was sealed for me when we bought Willian, as I said before. I'm still a little unsure about Salah but if he signs he will get my backing from the off, no doubt about that.

How is he different than Schurrle, De Bruyne or Mata? Don't really understand why we're trying to sign him.

Maybe it's Mourinhos tactic: buy players just so other teams can't have them; a la Willian.

Willian is a 1st team player. 5 players for 3 positions makes sense.