test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jim

Mohamed Salah

Started by Jim,

3,704 posts in this topic

Arabic/English interview:

Holy fucking snapping duck shit that interviewer has the most alluring voice I've ever heard.

Mou says he will appear tomorrow.

I heard him saying that he's on the team sheet and thus has a chance of playing, I didn't hear him specifically say he's gonna make an appearance.

xPetrCechx likes this

He had two great chances, such a shame he didn't score on his debut! But wow, he was fast! Exciting player, hope he gets enough chances to prove himself :)

average performance for 80min sub against tired and mentally destroyed opponent. but he indeed has superb pace though. as for that gold chance, cant really blame him, tim krul pick up some good saves yesterday.

Nice to see he is good at getting into scoring positions. The chance he had fell to his weaker foot so I don't blame him. That pace though :fainthv9:

Fastest player in our team??

So, yesterday we saw an Arabian horse on the pitch. He ran so fast, most of us couldn´t even spot him, then.

Even had a great chance to score but he fluffed it.

Oh well, 1st time on the pitch the boy was spooked & all that...

MoudMagdy likes this

Nice to see he is good at getting into scoring positions. The chance he had fell to his weaker foot so I don't blame him. That pace though :fainthv9:

Fastest player in our team??

mostly yes. Someone in the team said Ramires and Sturridge were the fastest players in training (around the time of 2012 Olympics) and I think he's clearly faster than both of them

kellzfresh and jeronimo like this