Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

don't understand why some dislike purchase of Salah. very good player, it seems.

I still think Oscar will not remain an "attacking midfielder" forever. He seems to be gaining some weight recently which will help him in center midfield ITF.

Still looks very slim to me...

Cool. If we get this guy, we'll have Hazard, Oscar and Willian as clear first choices for the three AM positions with Schürrle (LW) and Salah (RW) as backups, both of whom are very much the kind of players Mourinho likes to use. If Oscar gets injured or rested, Jose can play Hazard or Willian down the middle and the team has an opening for one of the wingers to prove themselves. In my opinion that's the kind of balance we should be looking for instead of having too many players who possess completely different kind of qualities and who all expect to be guaranteed starters

I wouldn't be against bringing back Bertrand Traore either because he looks a cracking player already at 18 but I don't know, maybe it would be a little cuntish thing to do if the club just recalled him now after Vitesse have already made plans for Traore and how they're going to use him this season when they're looking to win the title.

Mmm not sure, but once again if this is what Jose sees as right then so be it, i'm willing to give him a fair crack of the whip if he signs.

Seemed to always give us the run around when we played them, so we shall see.

I'd still much rather we kept Mata. Reus, Draxler, Di Maria would all be better buys although expensive. Depends if we can bring in a world-class ST, LB, etc as well.

The Anfield Scum

They bought his flight

But Mohamed

He saw the light

Got the call from Abramovich

And off he went to Stamford Bridge

He hates scouser, he hates scousers

He hates scousers and he hates scousers

Do not compare this guy to Mata. This guy has more pace and works a lot harder off the ball than Mata. He will be a good squad player and I am pretty sure he can get himself a decent amount of games for us. No doubt Mata is the better footballer but he's not the right fit for a Mourinho team

I'd still much rather we kept Mata. Reus, Draxler, Di Maria would all be better buys although expensive. Depends if we can bring in a world-class ST, LB, etc as well.

The Anfield Scum

They bought his flight

But Mohamed

He saw the light

Got the call from Abramovich

And off he went to Stamford Bridge

He hates scouser, he hates scousers

He hates scousers and he hates scousers

LOL. I won't be surprised if that chant catches on

For me he is a great signing. Not only has he performance on the international stage, but against us in Europe aswell. In addition, if the transfer fee floating around is true (£10-12m), then that is a bargain nowadays.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Reus >

Di Maria >

Draxler >

2 of them are primarily left or central attacking midfielders, the other is vastly more expensive IF he's available.

Looks like a Mourinho type left footed right winger.

Thank fuck someone else can see that.

He's young. He has CL experience. His value probably shouldn't drop much whatever happens.