Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

Another pointless signing by the club.

http://www.chelseafc.com/news-article/article/3336366/title/mourinho-raising-the-young

Has Thorgan Hazard (best player in Belgium) and Lucas Piazon (best player in Holland) on loan. Signs mediocre Egyptian winger from a much weaker League. Lets not forget selling KDB when we're letting Mata go only a week later.

Salah will probably be Mourinho's next SWP...

Chill out Jason lol. I know a lot of us are upset over Mata but it's not as if Salah is directly replacing him if he does end up joining, which is looking increasingly likely. Give the guy a chance lol. Look how that initial Willian apprehension by some fans turned out.

Chill out Jason lol. I know a lot of us are upset over Mata but it's not as if Salah is directly replacing him if he does end up joining, which is looking increasingly likely. Give the guy a chance lol. Look how that initial Willian apprehension by some fans turned out.

Nothing in relation to Mata leaving. Just saying that Salah's role, should we sign him, would be similar to SWP's previously. Whether he will be successful or not is another issue.

I have learned my lesson not to trust people on here lol. "Willian is terrible. Negredo is not Chelsea level. Suarez is a Liverpool standard player."

How bad can this guy be really? he's very fast and scored 3 times against us in the past 2 seasons. If he signs, yay, a good option to have on the bench.

And hopefully he settles in well and helps the team.

I have learned my lesson not to trust people on here lol. "Willian is terrible. Negredo is not Chelsea level. Suarez is a Liverpool standard player."

How bad can this guy be really? he's very fast and scored 3 times against us in the past 2 seasons. If he signs, yay, a good option to have on the bench.

I don't think anyone said Willian was terrible - the signing at the time just didn't make sense to a few people - it had nothing to do with his talent. Negredo and Suarez were signed to challenge for the first team, not as squad players.

My main gripe is that he isn't much better than some of the loanees we have out there already, so signing him as a squad player for £16m would be annoying seeing that Bertrand Traore, Piazon or Atsu could have a similar impact too.

Yeah people here overact.

I still believe that if the player is very limited, but has the work rate and mindset of someone like Azpilicueta, Mourinho will love him and he will be a great tool for us.

don't understand why some dislike purchase of Salah. very good player, it seems.

I still think Oscar will not remain an "attacking midfielder" forever. He seems to be gaining some weight recently which will help him in center midfield ITF.