test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jim

Mohamed Salah

Started by Jim,

3,704 posts in this topic

When will he join the team?

at the halftime of match against City and he will make a debut in 85th min a scores a winner! :halo:

AswinR likes this

When will he join the team?

at the halftime of match against City and he will make a debut in 85th min a scores a winner! :halo:

Hope so. The West Ham game was crying out for him. Willian cuts in, but doesn't shoot.

Would've been perfect to bring him on today. Shame.

Yeah his pace off the bench against tiring defenders really could be a huge weapon for us.Besides I think Willian needs some competition for his place.

The Skipper likes this

He was doing a medical outside England, that's why his transfer took so much time and delaying :(

Can't wait to see him in action, but I don't expect that much, he is still young and needs time to adapt.

Need to get him in training soon, and on the bench against Man city.

His pace vs their ridiculously high-line at Etihad, will cause some problems.

I wouldn't mind it but I highly doubt he gets thrown in against City for his dayview. It's a bit risky.

I wouldn't mind it but I highly doubt he gets thrown in against City for his dayview. It's a bit risky.

it's not happening according to Jose. most probably the next game

He was doing a medical outside England, that's why his transfer took so much time and delaying :(

Can't wait to see him in action, but I don't expect that much, he is still young and needs time to adapt.

If you dont expect much from him because he is not that good i understand... but if its because he's young then not necessarily...

remember hazard? :)

And everybody is talking about his pace and left foot already....maybe he is the right winger we been lookin for all this while.........(fingers crossed)

hope he makes debut on monday....

it's not happening according to Jose. most probably the next game

Mou said today he might play against City. 50-50 chance.

I hope he does, as hep could be very useful.

Styles likes this