Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

If it was Oscar having these games they'd be saying "he's young, give him time." Forgetting Salah is younger. Salah will be fine, once the season starts he'll take off. 10 goals in all comps is possible.

Yeah and also, people forget that Oscar will never get into those positions like Salah's goal. Oscar isn't fast enough to make those runs, Salah creates these chances thanks to his pace. He's actually a left footed Schurrle, clinical and super fast, a deadly weapon on counter attacks.

If it was Oscar having these games they'd be saying "he's young, give him time." Forgetting Salah is younger. Salah will be fine, once the season starts he'll take off. 10 goals in all comps is possible.

Such a shame aint it. Oscar has been poor the whole of 2014. Salah had a few ok games in preseason and he is already not good enough for us.

I wish if he can build some muscles around his core / torso , that may give him more stability and control when in challenge situations against defenders, thinking of players with similar body height but they looked stronger such as Maradona & Arjen Robben

Yeah and also, people forget that Oscar will never get into those positions like Salah's goal. Oscar isn't fast enough to make those runs, Salah creates these chances thanks to his pace. He's actually a left footed Schurrle, clinical and super fast, a deadly weapon on counter attacks.

salah got 2 thing and dont have 3 things ...he got pace and dribbling skills..and those are physical skills which divide players into top classes.. the 3 things he don't have are accuracy of his kick, accuracy of end touch which is under pressure ,long pass accuracy and those skills can be improve by training and that's should be jose job

salah got 2 thing and dont have 3 things ...he got pace and dribbling skills..and those are physical skills which divide players into top classes.. the 3 things he don't have are accuracy of his kick, accuracy of end touch which is under pressure ,long pass accuracy and those skills can be improve by training and that's should be jose job

Regarding his kicks, I think he needs to improve both: accuracy and power

I like Salah. He offers us something different. Being left footed he's can play as and inside forward on the right or a classic left winger. With a good amount of pace and dribbling he can offer us danger of the flanks but also versatility and squad depth.

Obviously he is not Chelsea quality, but at 22 and money we played for him he's a great squad player to have with no pressure above his head big money signings have.

He can only benefit from playing with players like Hazard, Fabregas and Costa while being coached by Jose.

What he really needs to improve is his finishing, passing and decision making.

His decision making will be much better once he settled in the club and his fitness is at the highest level possible, but it will also benefit more if the team plays immensely ofansively well like we did in 2010 making him look better then actually is. That's would help him because it would give him lots of confidence which I think he needs quite a bit.

As for finishing and passing, it's work work and work. He has all resources available to him so it's all up to training and hitting that ball until he starts dreaming of it.

Ultimately, we can sell him and make some profit if he fails to impress at all, but we have a young pacy skillful player in him that will work hard for the team and I look forward to having him as a backup for this long season ahead. Not so long ago when things weren't going well we had... Kalou or Malouda to put on.

He looks a bit awkward and shy to me and still actually not believing he's at Chelsea working under Mourinho and playing alongside some players he used to watch out TV. I will give him a full season and then asses his future at Chelsea.

Somehow I can see him excelling at a team like Spurs or Everton a couple of years down the line. Looks like that is the sort of level he will reach at his peak at this rate, don't think he will ever reach super star status.

Salah would be perfect for teams like Everton or Sunderland,but for Chelsea he could only be a squad player. For a squad player I prefer Moses than him,because he is from England and Chelsea should have more English players,which is a problem. So if someone ask me I prefer Moses over Salah because of that.I can't see big difference in their performaces for the club.

Somehow I can see him excelling at a team like Spurs or Everton a couple of years down the line. Looks like that is the sort of level he will reach at his peak at this rate, don't think he will ever reach super star status.

thats what they said when he arrived to basel FC at the first of season and at end of season he rewarded with Swiss Player of the Year 2012-2013 title

...i still say he didnt reach even close to his limit in chelsea because he came from unprofessional culture unfortunately scince he the 1st Egyptian player to play in top class team...and also he might not reach his top performance ever in chelsea if jose didnt sucess in taking care of him...even jose said it ...he is kid came from different culture not allowing him for fast adapt

Obviously he is not Chelsea quality, but at 22 and money we played for him he's a great squad player to have with no pressure above his head big money signings have.

u guys keep complaining about him although he scored 2 goals 1 assist in 5 matches in pre-season while he was fasting in 4 of them and check other players score, terry come 1st then salah and brown... but some ppl mentally are programmed that he not chelsea quality...funny check mikel or moses..or even check torres he world class player but didnt give much with chelsea why didnt u say he not chelsea quality?

I disagree. Generalizing by saying "he is Spurs or Everton level" is not an accurate nor fair statement. He has scored 3 times in Chelsea's net in both Champ. L & Europa L. And he has scored few goals in the few games he has played for Chelsea so far. Yes he has to improve some skills, but at this point in time and at this age he has sufficient skills to be considered a a very promising player for Chelsea and for any other top European team in England, Spain, or Germany. He just needs to improve his finishing.

I agree with the previous comment about him being a bargain .. If he cant deliver, I don't see millions wasted. I say give him a chance till the end of the season. Im sure its intimidating for any young player to come to Chelsea and especially under Mourinho. I just don't see him that bad when he plays. Don't forget tactically under Mourinho its diff to whats he's been used to.