test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jim

Mohamed Salah

Started by Jim,

3,704 posts in this topic

Willian is the better technical player, better first touch, and better technique. But I think salah runs faster with the ball.

But if you follow mourinho's career, he always seems to end up having a left footer on the right. That's why he tried mata there, but he was too slow.

No way! Maybe I should watch more of him but to me he seems very fast without the ball. He's still quick with it, but I don't think he's Willian quick with the ball at his feet.

I also think we're being a little optimistic. He's a pretty small dude, adjusting to the power in the PL will take some time surely. I hope I'm wrong though, but for the moment I'm tempering my expectations, at least for the remainder of this season.

No way! Maybe I should watch more of him but to me he seems very fast without the ball. He's still quick with it, but I don't think he's Willian quick with the ball at his feet.

I also think we're being a little optimistic. He's a pretty small dude, adjusting to the power in the PL will take some time surely. I hope I'm wrong though, but for the moment I'm tempering my expectations, at least for the remainder of this season.

I know willian is faster than him in long distances but I'm not sure he's as fast with the ball. We'll see.

He'll take time to adjust. But I was basing my judgement on mourinho's usual formations in other teams he coached. His knack for ending up with left footers on the right might work in salah's favour

Looking forward to see Salah on the pitch soon.

He has a blistering pace & he is scoring goals.

Salah, Schurrle, Hazard, Oscar, Willian all young & eager to get better under the best teacher around Jose. Looking good boys.

Signed, zolayes and kellzfresh like this

cant blame him. their board is pathetic with henry love boston red sox more than loserpool. he like thohir at inter, doesnt care about the fans, trophy. pure bussiness.

even after 10 years, still proud having roman as our owner :D

on topic, i think he has the potential to be a very good player. some ppl here talk about him playing in the swiss league level, and already judge him as squad player. seems they forgot how he hammered us in CL. and his decision making is pretty good too. he knows when to pass or dribble skip the opponent. and this judgement came from 2 match against us + youtube video.

Redondo and Signed like this

Once again, Jose proved how to pip players. He is undoubtedly the best at it. Most likely, one phone call to Salah & the kid was packing his belongings, then. LOL.

I do I do

But it has nothing to do with what I say. I know he is for the future. But we have so many players for the future.

Its funny to see how many agrees with me (judging by the likes I get) and how many think you are wrong, but i guess you are used to other people not agreeing with you.

I was speaking to a friend who supports Basel and he reckons he's glad Salah is gone. He likened him to Daniel Sturridge as he reckons he's the only player on the field. He said he's extremely vain and never passes even if the other player has a clearer shot on goal. He said he won't make it at Chelsea. I guess time will tell.

Its funny to see how many agrees with me (judging by the likes I get) and how many think you are wrong, but i guess you are used to other people not agreeing with you.

Cuz everyone here dislikes me becuase of the stupid things I said when I joined lolll about Cavani.

There is nothing to be right about. We are not arguing about anything. You think he isn't good enough to be a starter (right now) and so do I.

I was speaking to a friend who supports Basel and he reckons he's glad Salah is gone. He likened him to Daniel Sturridge as he reckons he's the only player on the field. He said he's extremely vain and never passes even if the other player has a clearer shot on goal. He said he won't make it at Chelsea. I guess time will tell.

That's the idea I got of him too. I wouldn't say he never passes but he hasn't got that vision, he is just not a complete player. Very talented techniquely though.

let's just put this stupid conversation to bed please.

Rodgers has every right to be annoyed if the rumours are true. Apparently Ian Ayre had a verbal agreement with Basel before the January window then when they made their move in January, Ayre was lowballing and offering way below the amount originally agreed. They had all month to come to an agreement and we came in and completed the deal in 3 days.

Signed and xPetrCechx like this