Nemanja Matic

.Cee

I called you out before on your stupid statement saying Matic was MOTM against Man CIty and Crystal Palace! :lol:

Costa is the 2nd best striker in the world! he has proved that over the last 3 or 4 seasons, if you think any other top striker would thrive in our current team with the way we are playing then it shows how little you know.

Oscar playing poor??? he was good yesterday, i dont know what game you watched, he has got over his injury problems now it seems, and is getting back to his best even though he has been playing out of position!

This shows how narrow minded you are and how you can only see what is in front of you, you dont think outside the box, you dont take into account things like the team not functioning properly, players playing out of position, injuries, lack of cohesion in attack, attacking players being asked to defend more this season, lack of confidence in the team, lack of balance in the team, none of that stuff comes into your thinking, when you see even the best player in the league Eden Hazard struggling to perform in this team that should tell you something isnt right, but let me guess you think we are playing poor because most of our players just turned into bad players overnight right? :lol:

you called me out and i gave you proofs, player ratings from several sources showing that matic was our MOTM (not the MOTM of the game, learn to read and comprehend). who was our best outfield player that day, pray tell me.

yes, i can see exactly why costa is the 2nd best striker in the world. the fact that most people on here treat that as a joke to take the piss out of you should be a good enough indicator, but somehow the delusions dont stop, do they?

:lol:, if that is his best, then we are SCREWED. playing out of position? he is an AM. a "defensive" AM. the fact that he cant create anything should at the least be covered with his versitality to play any of the 3 positions behind the striker. he cant do that. and was not oscar supposed to become world-class. was not he supposed to have a massive development. is not that exactly what you had said defending him and using something as foolish as a "pre-season" as the solution to his problem. how is that working out?

not at all. our players did not turn bad. our pathetic form is down to multiple factors which have been discussed over and over again.

jose, the board, not getting upgrades on cesc and oscar, hazard's form (one of the main factors since he was the player carrying our whole attack last season, without him our attack has looked disastorous. still waiting for a goal from open play from one of our attacking mids/strikers. how long has it been).

you called me out and i gave you proofs, player ratings from several sources showing that matic was our MOTM (not the MOTM of the game, learn to read and comprehend). who was our best outfield player that day, pray tell me.

Hmm lets see shall we

Man City v Chelsea

Whoscored.com gave Fabregas a 7.7 the highest of any Chelsea player.

Daily Mail gave Matic a 5.5 out of 10 only Ivanovic was rated lower.

Goal.com gave Matic 2.5 out of 5, Azpilicueta and Hazard were both rated higher.

Squawka gave Matic 3 out of 5, Hazard and Fabregas were both rated higher

Chelsea v Crystal Palace

whoscored.com gave Pedro a 7.9 the highest of any Chelsea player

Daily Mail gave Matic 5 out of 10, Pedro, Zouma, Hazard and Willian were all rated higher

Independent gave Matic 5 out of 10 the joint lowest of all the Chelsea players

Mirror gave Matic 5 out of 10. Azpilicueta, Pedro and Costa were all rated higher.

Squawka gave Pedro 4.5 out of 5 and a score of 47 the highest of any Chelsea player

I could go on but its looking very embarrassing for you, just man up and admit it that Matic clearly wasnt MOTM in those games. :lol::clown::lol:

Can really see the effect of the lack of confidence on him. He started the match really poorly and was completely anonymous until the goal then absolutely brilliant till HT and decent in the second half. Hopefully with a couple more wins we can raise confidence and get more consistency out of him and the rest of the players.

Hmm lets see shall we

Man City v Chelsea

Whoscored.com gave Fabregas a 7.7 the highest of any Chelsea player.

Daily Mail gave Matic a 5.5 out of 10 only Ivanovic was rated lower.

Goal.com gave Matic 2.5 out of 5, Azpilicueta and Hazard were both rated higher.

Squawka gave Matic 3 out of 5, Hazard and Fabregas were both rated higher

Chelsea v Crystal Palace

whoscored.com gave Pedro a 7.9 the highest of any Chelsea player

Daily Mail gave Matic 5 out of 10, Pedro, Zouma, Hazard and Willian were all rated higher

Independent gave Matic 5 out of 10 the joint lowest of all the Chelsea players

Mirror gave Matic 5 out of 10. Azpilicueta, Pedro and Costa were all rated higher.

Squawka gave Pedro 4.5 out of 5 and a score of 47 the highest of any Chelsea player

I could go on but its looking very embarrassing for you, just man up and admit it that Matic clearly wasnt MOTM in those games. :lol::clown::lol:

again!!! go back a couple of pages and see the reply. this like you thinking you "owned" choulo... now thats what i actually call embarrasing. as for the rest of my post which you so convieniently ignored, i ll copy past it AGAIN.

yes, i can see exactly why costa is the 2nd best striker in the world. the fact that most people on here treat that as a joke to take the piss out of you should be a good enough indicator, but somehow the delusions dont stop, do they?

:lol:, if that is his best, then we are SCREWED. playing out of position? he is an AM. a "defensive" AM. the fact that he cant create anything should at the least be covered with his versitality to play any of the 3 positions behind the striker. he cant do that. and was not oscar supposed to become world-class. was not he supposed to have a massive development. is not that exactly what you had said defending him and using something as foolish as a "pre-season" as the solution to his problem. how is that working out?

not at all. our players did not turn bad. our pathetic form is down to multiple factors which have been discussed over and over again.

jose, the board, not getting upgrades on cesc and oscar, hazard's form (one of the main factors since he was the player carrying our whole attack last season, without him our attack has looked disastorous. still waiting for a goal from open play from one of our attacking mids/strikers. how long has it been).

so dont you MAN UP and admit how wrong you are about costa and oscar!!! come on dude, do it

again!!! go back a couple of pages and see the reply. this like you thinking you "owned" choulo... now thats what i actually call embarrasing. as for the rest of my post which you so convieniently ignored, i ll copy past it AGAIN.

there is no reply! LOL so yes as you can see from all the ratings Matic was clearly MOTM in both games right? This proves how delusional you are! :lol::lol::lol:

and as for the rest of your embarrassing post, i have no intention of replying to such BS and i would rather stay on topic as this is the Matic thread.

So how about you man up and admit it then that Matic clearly wasnt MOTM in those game, or are you going to continue being a spineless child who must be used to getting owned by now. :lol:

and as for the rest of your embarrassing post, i have no intention of replying to such BS and i would rather stay on topic as this is the Matic thread.

tells me all that you have to say...

costa is the 2nd best striker in the world, and oscar's poor form was due to pre-season :lol: :lol:

as for matic, you can revisit these links since you love to talk in circles. by the way, is this like the time you tried to prove to everyone that you owned choulo? :lol:

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/17403-21-nemanja-matic/?p=1163835

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/17403-21-nemanja-matic/?p=1163840

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/17403-21-nemanja-matic/?p=1163854

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/17403-21-nemanja-matic/?p=1164017

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/17403-21-nemanja-matic/?p=1164021

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/17403-21-nemanja-matic/?p=1164024

tells me all that you have to say...

costa is the 2nd best striker in the world, and oscar's poor form was due to pre-season :lol: :lol:

as for matic, you can revisit these links since you love to talk in circles. by the way, is this like the time you tried to prove to everyone that you owned choulo? :lol:

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/17403-21-nemanja-matic/?p=1163835

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/17403-21-nemanja-matic/?p=1163840

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/17403-21-nemanja-matic/?p=1163854

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/17403-21-nemanja-matic/?p=1164017

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/17403-21-nemanja-matic/?p=1164021

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/17403-21-nemanja-matic/?p=1164024

so does this confirm you have no comeback from the ratings i showed you? because those links you posted dont answer anything! :lol:

you are learning well from your mentor zolayes, when your getting owned try and change the subject or just run away, :lol:

#Owned :lol:

Guys cool it... Remember what happened last time between you two and an admin said both of you are walking on thin ice?

i am simply proving my point, all the evidence is in my favor, he isnt man enough to admit that, that isnt my fault

so does this confirm you have no comeback from the ratings i showed you? because those links you posted dont answer anything! :lol:

you are learning well from your mentor zolayes, when your getting owned try and change the subject or just run away, :lol:

#Owned :lol:

the point was to disprove what you said "matic has been awful".

like i asked in one of the posts, why do you digress. prove to me by those ratings that you have shown that matic has been awful.

i am trying to change the subject. hahahaha.. :lol: oh the delusions keep coming hard.

but but but,

osta is the 2nd best striker in the world, and oscar's poor form was due to pre-season :lol: :lol:

I think the fact Matic got ZERO votes in the MOTM poll in the Palace game and only 4 votes in the Man City game should show that he wasnt MOTM in either game.

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/20572-chelsea-1-2-crystal-palace/#entry1138319

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/20520-man-city-3-0-chelsea/#entry1128176

the point was to disprove what you said "matic has been awful".

like i asked in one of the posts, why do you digress. prove to me by those ratings that you have shown that matic has been awful.

i am trying to change the subject. hahahaha.. :lol: oh the delusions keep coming hard.

but but but,

osta is the 2nd best striker in the world, and oscar's poor form was due to pre-season :lol: :lol:

ok i think you are done, this is the third time you have failed to acknowledge what has been put on a plate in front of you, with the ratings i posted that clearly show Matic wasnt MOTM in those game, so you can continue going around in circles and trying to change the subject, i feel embarrassed for you at this point.

I think the fact Matic got ZERO votes in the MOTM poll in the Palace game and only 4 votes in the Man City game should show that he wasnt MOTM in either game.

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/20572-chelsea-1-2-crystal-palace/#entry1138319

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/20520-man-city-3-0-chelsea/#entry1128176

wait so even diderforever didnt vote for Matic as MOTM in the Crystal Palace game! LOOOOL :lol::lol::lol: im done.

i think its all in your head to be honest, and if Lukaku played for us right now i would have sympathy for him as we are not functioning in attack at all this season, and what meaningless stats did i use for Costa??? i would love to know. :lol:

Well maybe meaningless is harsh but the stats completion you showed of Costa yesterday does not mean anything because I would expect that of our midfielders. Costa could have done better last night. Especially when he had the through ball to him and looked like he beat both Kiev defenders for pace. Just rather frustrated me. I want him to get back to his best and hope he can do it but tbh on his behalf, compared to last season the lack of clear created chance for him is not good enough.

Guys cool it... Remember what happened last time between you two and an admin said both of you are walking on thin ice?

They aren't doing anything wrong tbh. It goes on bit too long but they are not insulting each other and both giving stats/evidence and their reasons to back up what they are saying. No need to hide their posts or anything like that. Now if it turns nasty, then that is something else.

ok i think you are done, this is the third time you have failed to acknowledge what has been put on a plate in front of you, with the ratings i posted that clearly show Matic wasnt MOTM in those game, so you can continue going around in circles and trying to change the subject, i feel embarrassed for you at this point.

so you can acknowledge the fact that matic was not AWFUL. can you? the rating you posted also CLEARLY show that matic was one of our best players in those games and no where near awful.

as for the palace game, can you tell me, who i voted for? know your facts mate. know your facts.

but but but,

Well maybe meaningless is harsh but the stats completion you showed of Costa yesterday does not mean anything because I would expect that of our midfielders. Costa could have done better last night. Especially when he had the through ball to him and looked like he beat both Kiev defenders for pace. Just rather frustrated me. I want him to get back to his best and hope he can do it but tbh on his behalf, compared to last season the lack of clear created chance for him is not good enough.

the reason why i posted those stats was because didierforever said 'a striker's link up play, hold up play, positioning, general contribution should even be looked at' those stats show how involved he was, they showed he created chances, drew fouls, completed passes and dribbles and helped out defensively, Costa has had to feed off scraps all season, he has to do things differently right now until we start to function properly as a team again

those are meaningless stats.

falling deep and passing the ball back is a successful pass - but for what?

drifting on the wing despite us having proper width for once from azpi and baba- for what?

he won us corners when he could have tried to take a shot on goal, but he was busy trying to do his "fake" thing.

and then comes his positioning which was absolutely horrendous last night.

so meaningless stats pretty much sums it up.

those are meaningless stats.

falling deep and passing the ball back is a successful pass - but for what?

drifting on the wing despite us having proper width for once from azpi and baba- for what?

he won us corners when he could have tried to take a shot on goal, but he was busy trying to do his "fake" thing.

and then comes his positioning which was absolutely horrendous last night.

so meaningless stats pretty much sums it up.

do you not understand why strikers do that?

serious question have you ever played football before?