test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

Nemanja Matic

Started by DavidEU,

4,238 posts in this topic
14 minutes ago, DH1988 said:

What. Herrera is their best midfielder.

Matic will give them what Jose wants, an anchor and safety net for Pogba to go forward and Herrera can continue breaking up play/distributing.

Despite what Man United fans tell you the truth is Herrera is awful.The last thing Pogba needs is a player like Matic.

19 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

This is the player you guys are so worried is going to United? 

Jose crushing Matic after Southampton at Home 2016. 

There are people who think Mourinho will get the best out of Matic when in reality Mourinho is the one who killed his confidence.

So we are giving them a player they needed and we get a thinner squad. Lovely.

We better have a quality cm almost signing the dotted line by now, else this doesn't make sense.

49 minutes ago, -Kaplan- said:

But that's if we don't have any injuries like last season, where we were extremely fortunate. 

Also depends on how Conte will want to play. Remember his preferred formation was 4-2-4. We just didn't have the personnel to execute it. 

I'm not saying we don't need a 4th senior midfielder but it won't be easy getting a top quality one. Honestly which top midfielder would want to come to a club where he'd have to hope someone gets injured before he gets to start ? 

Pretty sure the 3-4-3 will be our main formation. Conte might change it up from time to time but i doubt he'd completely move away from the 3-4-3. 

Stats likes this

16 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

50m is great and all, but unless we actualy buy another high quality midfielder, whats the point? 

We will strenghten United and at same time lose valuable player. 50m in the bank means shit if we dont improve our team. 

You took the words out of my mouth. Squad is looking paper thin and with Pedro (presumably ) and Hazard missing the start of the season it's getting a bit concerning.

Johnnyeye likes this

12 minutes ago, the wes said:

Chill lads another midfielder is coming in

There used to be a group called Was not Was when I see your posts I keep thinking it's (The) Wez not Wiz:)

the wes likes this

I do find it odd when people talk about wanting Sanches to replace Matic because from what i've read he was inconsistent at Bayern, and one of the main reasons for that is because he didn't play enough. He would have the same issue here because he would be a bench player. 

Stats likes this

It's not like we didn't know this is coming but it a big surprise we're quiet on the market while selling big. We're currently missing 4-5 upgrades. Chalobah, RLC, Oina, Oscar, Matic (Bakayoko), Zouma (Rudiger), Diego (Morata) + maybe someone's in defense. So many players needed and it's almost August. We literally bought 3 players in 2 months.

Toli likes this