Nemanja Matic

.Cee

this guys awful season is still continuing! no where near the level he was last season!

So according to you, Costa was good but Matic was bad :lol: You are bloody hilarious sometimes. You most certainly have your 'favourites'.

You must have been watching another game because I thought Matic was very good and Costa was shit.

So according to you, Costa was good but Matic was bad :lol: You are bloody hilarious sometimes. You most certainly have your 'favourites'.

You must have been watching another game because I thought Matic was very good and Costa was shit.

if you could read you would see i said he is no where near the level he was last season, and if i have favorites at least mine play for Chelsea! unlike yours. :lol:

if you could read you would see i said he is no where near the level he was last season, and if i have favorites at least mine play for Chelsea! unlike yours. :lol:

Sometimes you talk sense but sometimes you do chat the most shit I have seen on this forum. I say it how I see it. You defend your favourites and the ones you don't like, even when they have a good game you will never accept it. There is no reasoning with you sometimes. I notice how you praise the Chelsea players you like when they have good games. The ones you don't like Matic, Willian etc you are silent as usual.

And to your comment you said his "awful season is still continuing" which means you thought he had a bad game when he was very good tonight. I never realised Pacquiao took so much knocks to the head.

Sometimes you talk sense but sometimes you do chat the most shit I have seen on this forum. I say it how I see it. You defend your favourites and the ones you don't like, even when they have a good game you will never accept it. There is no reasoning with you sometimes. I notice how you praise the Chelsea players you like when they have good games. The ones you don't like Matic, Willian etc you are silent as usual.

And to your comment you said his "awful season is still continuing" which means you thought he had a bad game when he was very good tonight. I never realised Pacquiao took so much knocks to the head.

yes his awful season is continuing because he still isnt near the level he was last season! and you are very mistaken if you think i dont like Matic and Willian, I like both, but i speak the truth Matic has been awful this season, and i dont even know why you are mentioning Willian i have had nothing but good things to say about him, he is easily our POTY so far and i would be very happy for him if he gets it.

you on the other hand have your favorites but with you your favorites dont play for us! if i make a comment about Sterling you will use Hazard as an example in a negative way to suit your argument, if i make a comment about De Bruyne you will use Oscar or Hazard as an example in a negative way to suit your argument, if i make a comment about Lukaku you will use Costa as an example in a negative way to suit your argument, something i find very weird.

yes his awful season is continuing because he still isnt near the level he was last season! and you are very mistaken if you think i dont like Matic and Willian, I like both, but i speak the truth Matic has been awful this season, and i dont even know why you are mentioning Willian i have had nothing but good things to say about him, he is easily our POTY so far and i would be very happy for him if he gets it.

you on the other hand have your favorites but with you your favorites dont play for us! if i make a comment about Sterling you will use Hazard as an example in a negative way to suit your argument, if i make a comment about De Bruyne you will use Oscar or Hazard as an example in a negative way to suit your argument, if i make a comment about Lukaku you will use Costa as an example in a negative way to suit your argument, something i find very weird.

Oh, my bad. I remember the compliment you gave to Willian. Take that part back.

However I see you have double standards. Every bad game, KDB and Lukaku have, you are the first to comment and when they put in quality performances you don't and when compare our players with others, I do it because I think you have double standards. The excuses you give for Costa, you then will criticise Lukaku for without defending him. For instance tonight, you never would have said Lukaku had a dood performance but because it was Costa you had to find some meaningles stat to dedend him when really you could have just admitted he had a frustrating night and regarding Matic he had a very good night so you could have praised rather than come up with the post you did.

However I see you have double standards. Every bad game, KDB and Lukaku have, you are the first to comment and when they put in quality performances you don't and when compare our players with others, I do it because I think you have double standards. The excuses you give for Costa, you then will criticise Lukaku for without defending him. For instance tonight, you never would have said Lukaku had a dood performance but because it was Costa you had to find some meaningles stat to dedend him when really you could have just admitted he had a frustrating night and regarding Matic he had a very good night so you could have praised rather than come up with the post you did.

costa was good, matic was poor :lol:

i think its all in your head to be honest, and if Lukaku played for us right now i would have sympathy for him as we are not functioning in attack at all this season, and what meaningless stats did i use for Costa??? i would love to know. :lol:

Much better last night, but must start to be much more wary over his shoulder. He wants that extra touch all the time which is a reason he's been caught out a lot this season. Last night I noticed he did it a few times but the vast majority of the game he was giving it simple and was a great figure in the middle.

Keep it up lad.

Matic wasnt poor, dont know what game you were watching, he just isnt anywhere near his level from last season, but remember he was MOTM against Man City. :clown::lol:

did not hear a peep out of you when i actually said it and gave you actual proofs and stats to back up my argument unlike your fake ones. :lol:

matic's awful start continues - what is one supposed to understand by that... well.. :lol:

but dont worry, costa is the 2nd best striker in the world :lol:

and oscar was playing poorly because of lack of pre-season :lol:

did not hear a peep out of you when i actually said it and gave you actual proofs and stats to back up my argument unlike your fake ones. :lol:

matic's awful start continues - what is one supposed to understand by that... well.. :lol:

but dont worry, costa is the 2nd best striker in the world :lol:

and oscar was playing poorly because of lack of pre-season :lol:

I called you out before on your stupid statement saying Matic was MOTM against Man CIty and Crystal Palace! :lol:

Costa is the 2nd best striker in the world! he has proved that over the last 3 or 4 seasons, if you think any other top striker would thrive in our current team with the way we are playing then it shows how little you know.

Oscar playing poor??? he was good yesterday, i dont know what game you watched, he has got over his injury problems now it seems, and is getting back to his best even though he has been playing out of position!

This shows how narrow minded you are and how you can only see what is in front of you, you dont think outside the box, you dont take into account things like the team not functioning properly, players playing out of position, injuries, lack of cohesion in attack, attacking players being asked to defend more this season, lack of confidence in the team, lack of balance in the team, none of that stuff comes into your thinking, when you see even the best player in the league Eden Hazard struggling to perform in this team that should tell you something isnt right, but let me guess you think we are playing poor because most of our players just turned into bad players overnight right? :lol: