test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

Nemanja Matic

Started by DavidEU,

4,238 posts in this topic
1 minute ago, Chelsea4 said:

It was one season only. You would have to be retarded to turn down 40-50M for a 29year old useless Matic.

It's 45-50M but even 40M is a lot.

I see you are not getting numbers right.

Essien19 likes this

Just now, Chelsea4 said:

It was one season only. You would have to be retarded to turn down 40-50M for a 29year old useless Matic.

It's 45-50M but even 40M is a lot.

U would be retarded to sell a player who has 2 winners medal in the last 3 year to someone who is our immediate rival when it comes to competing for the PL title. 

We arent a club which is money hungry currently ... we can afford to take a miss on such situation. 

On 28/07/2017 at 8:49 AM, TheWiz said:

Easily ...

I still remember when we were talking about the "Matic Position" back then.

Kante's gonna need a lot of time practicing with and learning from Matic, in order to reach that Level of Play ...

Will u be changing your team to utd if he goes there? 

Just now, coolhead23 said:

U would be retarded to sell a player who has 2 winners medal in the last 3 year to someone who is our immediate rival when it comes to competing for the PL title. 

We arent a club which is money hungry currently ... we can afford to take a miss on such situation. 

Winner medals?! Should we have kept Mikel because he has Champions League medal?

the wes likes this

Just now, Chelsea4 said:

It's 45-50M i think but even 40M is too much.

True £40m is great money for 28 year old I hope we spent the money on A midfielder to replace him Sanches would be nice 😁😁

TheIceMan likes this

43 minutes ago, Tautvix said:

We don't have players and we still sell...

We have Bakayoko. Matic isn't going to sit on the bench. 

2 minutes ago, the wes said:

True £40m is great money for 28 year old I hope we spent the money on A midfielder to replace him Sanches would be nice 😁😁

Exactly. A midfield of Sanches,Bakayoko,Fabregas,Kante and maybe Baker would be great.

Wallosh, TheIceMan and the wes like this

7 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

Winner medals?! Should we have kept Mikel because he has Champions League medal?

Nobody is disappointed about Matic leaving. The problem is Man Utd! We could have easily sold him to Juve, probably for less but big clubs don't care about that. Real Madrid sold us Morata for less than Man Utd were offering but they just don't sell players to clubs they don't want to have business with...

Just now, Tautvix said:

Nobody is disappointed about Matic leaving. The problem is Man Utd! We could have easily sold him to Juve, probably for less but big clubs don't care about that. Real Madrid sold us Morata for less than Man Utd were offering but they just don't sell players to clubs they don't want to have business with...

Juventus was only willing to pay 25M for him. I'd rather take the 40-50M from Man United.

1 minute ago, Chelsea4 said:

Exactly. A midfield of Sanches,Bakayoko,Fabregas,Kante and maybe Baker would be great.

I'm a big fan of Fabregas but I don't  like him in two man midfield if Conte doesn't change  the formation to three in midfield i would sell fabregas aswell it's pointless keeping a player who can't play in two man midfield 

TheIceMan likes this

1 minute ago, the wes said:

I'm a big fan of Fabregas but I don't  like him in two man midfield if Conte doesn't change  the formation to three in midfield i would sell fabregas aswell it's pointless keeping a player who can't play in two man midfield 

I agree it doesn't work againts great clubs like Bayern,Real,Barcelona etc but againts weaker teams like Burnley he can easily start and also in games where teams don't press much.

the wes likes this

Sky sources: Chelsea are letting him join United as a goodwill gesture because of his contribution to two titles in three years. :D

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

So stupid unless we announce another midfielder ourselves within the next few days. 

If Jose switches them to 4-3-3 which he most certainly will if he's spending 40-50m on Matic, then a midfield 3 of Pogba, Herrera, Matic is very, very good. Maybe the best in the league unless we switch to 3 in the middle ourselves when Bakayoko is fit.

Improving a direct rival will leave such a bitter taste in my mouth unless we get a quality player to bolster our team.

We would be mad going into the new season with just Bakayoko Kante fabregas Baker we need another midfielder 

Johnnyeye likes this

5 minutes ago, the wes said:

We would be mad going into the new season with just Bakayoko Kante fabregas Baker we need another midfielder 

Exactly. It would be suicidal.