test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

Nemanja Matic

Started by DavidEU,

4,238 posts in this topic

Tremendous strike but the goal will mask from how terrible he was and how he's not the required quality of a CFC starter. 

Styles likes this

4 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

Tremendous strike but the goal will mask from how terrible he was and how he's not the required quality of a CFC starter. 

Think we can step back and appreciate the goal for awhile than criticize him for the same thing again. :carlo:

Hopefully, this doesn't mask the fact he had another awful performance. 

HOWEVER, massive props. Hit that ball sweet and scored a very important goal. Good work!

Despite the goal I still hope we go for an upgrade in the summer. 

If he decides to stay then he will be good for squad depth. 

17 hours ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

So true. He was completely outplayed and totally irrelevant for the majority of the game. I don't understand how we can continue to have a key position filled by a serial underperformer. (I'm being kind calling him an underperformer - I really believe he has little to no skill and despite his size, he is easily out fought and dominated.)

If we start another season with him (whilst everybody else improves) we'll be going backwards.

What a great Player. One of the core Pillars of the Team.

Love it when he unleashes one of his Genius Moments like this ... Technical Masterclass in Long Distance Shooting.

Long may he stay with us.

Socur Toxanarosa likes this

2 hours ago, TheWiz said:

What a great Player. One of the core Pillars of the Team.

Love it when he unleashes one of his Genius Moments like this ... Technical Masterclass in Long Distance Shooting.

Long may he stay with us.

Stop trolling.

The Skipper likes this

Hopefully conte improves him or becomes a useful squad player next season , with extra games next season it will be probly a mix of both imho 

12 hours ago, Styles said:

Stop trolling.

I'm not trolling.

But you should control your useless hatred. It leads Discussions to nowhere really.

Matic is a Pillar of the Team and one of the main Reasons that we are, where we are.

He knows it, Conte knows it, the Team knows and appreciates it ... and I do as well.

You should join.

Socur Toxanarosa likes this

Useful to have but hopefully won't be more than a squad player after summer. We need someone with a more all round game next to Kante. 

the wes likes this

Options who'd do Matic's job better -

Allan or Jorginho from Napoli.
Nainggolan obviously.
Saul from Atletico.
Fabinho.
Gonalons.

And that's excluding the little but strong leagues like in Portugal & Belgium.

Yeah, Fabinho is literally everything we thought Matic would be and then some. His first time passing alone would speed up our play by lightyears. 

Atleast we know Conte is dying for a CM, so we can rest easy that Matic won't be the undisputed starter like he has been past two seasons. 

The Skipper, 11Drogba and Leif like this