Nemanja Matic

.Cee

Sorry but this no philosophy class, it's a football game that's supposed to be played by some rules. A reaction that falls foul of the rules needs to be punished but so does the action that falls foul of the rules. Of course he's going to react, he's no robot. Our season is not in jeopardy because of his reaction, our season is in jeopardy because their is an underhand (and not merely incompetent) force working against us.

The adrenalin of wanting to kill the guy that hurt you always beats the pain while you're playing sport.

What eye for eye? It's a nearly broken leg for a push.

I've seen it countless times that players have this very same reaction after this type of tackles and the ref usually gives them nothing, a booking at most. That's because refs understand that he has every right to be that upset about a tackle like that.

hes not gonna think of the bigger picture when his leg almost snapped in half.

The terminology was wrong granted. But as bad as the challenge is, there wasn't a need to get up and go straight for the player. That's what I'm saying. Yeah I do understand why he's done it, don't get me wrong. It's a horrible challenge, but Matic knows doing such things can get him sent off. It wasn't a little shove, there was serious force behind it.

And eye for an eye makes the world blind.

He shouldn't have reacted, let the referee do his job. Even if he fails to do that, think about the bigger picture.

The ref didnt even give Barnes a yellow card! And think about the bigger picture, when your leg almost gets snapped in half?

And trust this same ref who didnt award 2 clear as day pens?! Im not following you mate.

Edit: just seen your response to previous posts. Guess we'll agree to disagree.

WTF are you talking about. Cesc played 2 games since Jan as we had injured and I'll. He will be alright. I thought he was ok today, not spectacular. But will get their.

I understand Matic's reaction, but why the fuck no red to that little cunt Barnes

For record Cesc has two things about him. 1.) he is shit in big games 2.) he drops form big time in second, read crucial part of season.

Back in summer when we signed him that was all I was thinking about the signing. While he is fantastic footballer, these two reasons dont make him a winner and we need those in our team. When people started to jump on bandwagon how fantastic signing he was, I remained calm. Performing superbly against average decent sides is one thing but performing consistently through season against any team is another. Cesc had no good game against big team (good game for his standards) except for PSG.

The excuse that he was ill or injured is irrelevant trust me. He is the kind of character whole career and I doubt he will change. But I hope he will. Hope for the good of Chelsea.

Cesc has the absolutely most crucial role in the team. He is the motor, the creator, the beggining of everything we do. If you have someone like him who drops form down in second half and against big teams, then you are fucked. Cesc is big fish against small sides, but that wont win you trophies. Period.

The form of Cesc since january and form of Chelsea since january is extremely connected as you can see. Our attack, the flow from midfield has dropped big time and we were shit in attack for most parts of games in 2015. I am not saying we are shit solely because of Cesc, but thing is Cesc is our key part and if he is shit, whole team follow that patch. And you wouldnt want inconsistent key part of your team would you?

The sooner people realise that, the better.

That said, rest of our attackers and Mou dont help the situation either.

Nemanja, whoaa, Nemanjaa whoaah - he comes from Serbia, he'll fucking murder ya!

Nemanja shown pure Serbian mentality - if someone tries to hurt you, don't be pussy - beat the crap out of him.
Just, Nemanja managed to controle himself after he pushed down Barnes.

Matic really disappointed me... After this horrible tackle he only pushed barnes.... He should have smack his face and broke his nose at least. This referee is a f8cking moron, he didn't even mark this as a foul....

I'm just hoping that we can change the record in the games without him. It will be really hard, but we can't lost the war now.

Nice so instead of 3 games it willbe 6/7 or whatever. You want that?

Im sooo happy he got away without any injury after that horrible challenge. He was close to end career there.

His reaction was wrong though. He shouldnt do what he did, but it was normal. I would be pissed off too.

Pointless to ask probably but is there ANY chance the red gets overrun because that was terrinle challenge and Matic is known to be calm person usualy?

Im sooo happy he got away without any injury after that horrible challenge. He was close to end career there.

His reaction was wrong though. He shouldnt do what he did, but it was normal. I would be pissed off too.

Pointless to ask probably but is there ANY chance the red gets overrun because that was terrinle challenge and Matic is known to be calm person usualy?

IF common sense and justice prevailed it would be revoked ,,, But we are talking about the F A ..the little brother of FIFA