test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

Nemanja Matic

Started by DavidEU,

4,238 posts in this topic

as i said Matic has been truly awful this season! but a certain poster will continue to make a fool of himself and say Matic has been our best player or probably try and blame Fabregas for Matic's awful season! :lol::clown:

Jeez no, now this thread will have 10 pages more in the next two days, while he tries to "debate" why a goose is a chicken. :lol:

Pacquiao likes this

Jeez no, now this thread will have 10 pages more in the next two days, while he tries to "debate" why a goose is a chicken. :lol:

RLC was going to play 45 minutes right?

:lol:

Stupid, stupid tackle when he's already booked, though it was harsh to actually send him off for that. Ref got influenced by players and crowd.

Nothing has happened.

Matic is getting exposed more because the team isn't working properly, which is exactly why I always rated Fernandinho the best dm in the EPL. Last season, the team was working so well, that both matic and cesc were not exposed as much.

Henrique likes this

How is it even possible to go from a performance like Kiev to a performance like this?

because Kiev were not very good in midfield

From the way I saw it from the stands he was not fully to blame for the sending off - yes, it was probably another yellow but the ref was going to let him off before the west ham players ganged up on the ref and forced him to give another yellow as the cfc players were organising their box.

But he has been rubbish. I don't understand the averse reaction to Mikel-Ramires, right now Mikel probably can defend better than Matic can.

He's been shit, simply said...he is.nowhere in defense as well as i going forward. As someone said, at the moment Mikel can.defend better than him...and both.of them are useless going forward so his place in starting 11 is gone.for sure..

It may sound strange but i think matic has completely no trust in this teams defenders this season hence he is trying to tackle any one through at them even when he is on card making silly errors and moving out of position to cover others which is indirectly affecting his game.....

I don't think he's been "awful", as he's constantly having to bail Fabregas out of trouble - but there is no denying he's been poor by comparison to this time last year.

no doubt.

people still trying to convince themselves this guy isnt awful! LOOL

Fact is he has been terrible this season! and against West Ham he played alongside Ramires, and people will still try to blame Fabregas! :clown:

iseah100 likes this