test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
diskoviolente

Damien Duff

Started by diskoviolente,

38 posts in this topic

Maybe he isn´t a legend like gudjohnson or hasselbaink, but i liked him very much in the blue shirts

better than in b/w at newcastle.

he was quite funny and a nice guy, i suppose

and there wasn´t a topic concerning damian duff (irish spoken)

and by the way he is a great winger

i also miss robben a lot....he was really a all-time win for us i thing

arjem and damien <3

check it out if you can´t believe

when watching all these old videos i just can´t believe how fast both, duff and robben , were and what talents they have.

is robben playing any matches for real though

and duff, he can´t be happy in newcastle, can he ?

get those boys back !

i don´t understand the transfers

why buying someone like sheva and not being concerned about keeping players like eidur, damian or arjen ??

Duff was a great player for us, but unfortunately injuries got the better of him and I felt we offloaded him at the right time.

Tomo likes this

oh how i miss the lovely damo......... hes soooooo wasted at toon pity his career has been blighted by injury

i think with duff and robben we have had two amazing wingers.

okay, we got joe cole for robben and many others to fill the gap, but i still love the style of damien ...

anyway, we don´t have a striker-couple like hasselbaink/gudjohonsen at the moment , have we ?

that es by far more a problem as i thought....

he is one of the most awesome players we signed and i loved every minute he played for us

i miss duffer :(

was glad to see him and Geri get a good reception from the Chelsea and Toon fans when we played them

I was upset when he left he'll be remembered for that goal against Barca to put us 3 up.

I always cheer when I see Duff play.

He was a great signing by Ranieri and certainly made a difference to our squad. His pace was outstanding, on the left-hand side he tortured defenders with his runs.

I always cheer when I see Duff play.

He was a great signing by Ranieri and certainly made a difference to our squad. His pace was outstanding, on the left-hand side he tortured defenders with his runs.

ranieri made a lot of great signings including duff ,robben and cech ....something Jose was never willing to acknowledge

Ah yes Duffers. Always liked him. shame he's ended up across the street now . Even there he practically carried them through last season alongwith Dempsey.

After collecting exactly 100 caps for Ireland, Duffer has announced his retirement from international football.

A pure Winger and a very good player, a think José managed very well and even in the 05-06 season he was still producing for the team, scoring less, but still very important a la Pedro Rodriguez for example, I miss him.