test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

CFC_4EVER

The Ancelotti Thread

Started by CFC_4EVER,

482 posts in this topic
8 hours ago, Mana said:

Thank goodness Wenger just signed a new deal and Carlo was sacked when it was too late, otherwise he could have been Arsenal's man...

But all top 6 teams got their managers, so unless he wants to manage Everton or something he's gonna have to wait...

I would love it if Arsenal get him. They may do better in Europe (still not enough to win) but domestically he would be a marginal improvement on Wenger, at best.

I'd like to see him at Juventus in all fairness. Allegri has had a good stint and got to the CL final and what not but reckon someone like Carlo could help them win it. Or maybe I could be wrong but think he'd be a good fit there. Can't see Allegri staying in Italy forever something gives me the feeling he wants a crack at the Prem.