test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

CFC_4EVER

The Ancelotti Thread

Started by CFC_4EVER,

482 posts in this topic

Not surprised, the difference between our first season with him and the second season was too large to be normal.

It just looked like how mourinho won with madrid 100 points record and the next season quarelled with casilas and it became a freak show

Not surprised, the difference between our first season with him and the second season was too large to be normal.

It just looked like how mourinho won with madrid 100 points record and the next season quarelled with casilas and it became a freak show

I don't think it was all Carlo's fault, i think by in large the team (mainly the attacking players) just hit father time and it showed in the lethargic performances, when a defender comes in and is one of our main attacking threats we know something has seriously gone wrong.

Having said that Carlo's tactics and way of going about things didn't help, what on earth was he doing announcing the lineup's in the press conference? like against Villa when he announced Bruma would play, if Houllier wasn't planning on playing Heskey then that changed pretty quickly after hearing that.

His public scapegoating of Luiz pissed me off, he sat there all season while our squad were strolling in first gear then decided to have a go at one of the few players who actually looked like he wanted to play that season and was one of the main reason's we got back in the title race in the first place.

Although i did want him to have one more season to rectify his mistakes from that term, that season was so bad, i try and find the positives in any situation but even i was struggling that term, that Liverpool match at home is still to this day the only one that has had me in tears.

My money is on Henrique 'The Rebel Without a Clue' Hilario.

I can easily imagine him arriving late to teams talks, smoking a cigar in his leather jacket and sunglasses. Feet up on Carlo's desk and all. Fearless.

not to mention riding his Harley to matches. Total badass

It doesnt matter if it is true or not nor who the player was...

What matters is that Jose is our manager now and what has happened is behind us already!