Dennis Wise

James

• 3 months later...

Wisey is the reason I'm Chelsea, remember being in love with him from like the age of 3. Legend!! :D

Same here.

I remember after the war in Bosnia, we got the TV and my dad was always trying to find something on satellite but it was fucked up back then. The first game that he managed to find was I think the Stuttgart match, we watched it together. I was a kid about the same age as you and it was a love at first sight. Chelsea and Wisey.

Dennis Wise is a true warrior and was a huge character to have around the club. Not only that, he was a pretty darn good footballer as well, and he has never gotten the deserved credit for his performances.

"Oh Dennis Wise... Scored a fucking great goal.. At the San Siro"

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

DENNIS WISE will forever be remembered by the Chelsea faithful for twice lifting the FA Cup during an 11-year spell at Stamford Bridge.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4827759/Dennis-Wise-goes-One-on-One-with-SunSport.html

What about that goal for Chelsea against AC Milan in the San Siro?

Oh yeah, that was a wonderful night and the fans even came up with a song about it. They still sing it now and that’s great. They don’t just sing it because of that night though, they sing it because I was at Chelsea a long time and we won a lot of trophies.

They still sing for Franco and Robbie as well because we were part of the furniture and thoroughly enjoyed being Chelsea players.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...