test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlueLion.

The "constructive criticism" thread

Started by BlueLion.,

155 posts in this topic

Hmmmm really, so I go around insulting people? Not likely because if I did I would've been banned ages ago, lets face it you've been looking for a big excuse to ban me for age but I don't insult anyone, I hardly even swear anymore.

A year ago I used to call people idiots but I haven't done that in a long time, but of course you would back your moderator up, after all why would anyone deal with that situation, because they completely did one over that's for sure.

You go around causing trouble. You bait arguments and deride people constantly, whether you realise you are doing it or not. Right now you have two options; lay low and keep your head down, or alternatively keep arguing the toss. I get roughly half a dozen reports complaining about your attitude - should I simply ignore that and carry on? Thin ice indeed, so tread carefully. I won't need to look for a big excuse to ban you if you carry on being such an attention-whore.

You go around causing trouble. You bait arguments and deride people constantly, whether you realise you are doing it or not. Right now you have two options; lay low and keep your head down, or alternatively keep arguing the toss. I get roughly half a dozen reports complaining about your attitude - should I simply ignore that and carry on? Thin ice indeed, so tread carefully. I won't need to look for a big excuse to ban you if you carry on being such an attention-whore.

Actions speak louder than words my friend, and your words mean nothing to me when you can't back anything you say up. What you expect me to imaginatively believe that thousands of people are reporting me about my attitude?

No they are not, because I have calmed down big time for the bast few months and many people have said that.

And once again you ignored the Rupert discussion, am I speaking to a politician here?.

Actions speak louder than words my friend, and your words mean nothing to me when you can't back anything you say up. What you expect me to imaginatively believe that thousands of people are reporting me about my attitude?

No they are not, because I have calmed down big time for the bast few months and many people have said that.

And once again you ignored the Rupert discussion, am I speaking to a politician here?.

You have toned down on the extravert aggression and replaced it be a more sly, sneaky kind of passive aggressiveness. Yeaaaah, great progress. not. It is even worse now, I think, because it even has made you feel good about yourself being that kind of person.

No, you're speaking to someone who really doesn't give a damn whether you're banned or not, but you're certainly heading the right way for it by arguing the toss.

It's clear you get off on being an attention whore, so I'll do my sanity a favour and add you to my ignore list.

You have toned down on the extravert aggression and replaced it be a more sly, sneaky kind of passive aggressiveness. Yeaaaah, great progress. not. It is even worse now, I think, because it even has made you feel good about yourself being that kind of person.

You mean like I stalked Barbara? and sent her hateful messages when she disagreed with me? Or when I left forever then came back within a week?. I know what type of person I am.

No, you're speaking to someone who really doesn't give a damn whether you're banned or not, but you're certainly heading the right way for it by arguing the toss.

It's clear you get off on being an attention whore, so I'll do my sanity a favour and add you to my ignore list.

You made this thread, it's called the constructive criticism thread, I have been constructive, you can't give me facts, I can back up my points like I did with the print screens. But your only excuse is to make mindless accusations that I'm an attention whore or that I just like arguing.

You know what to just prove the fact that you're wrong or even the fact I'm wrong even, go on just post some statistics on me, prove what I said wrong go ahead just do it. And I'll happily admit I'm wrong in front of all these people who just want to see me banned, I'll happily admit I am wrong and I will apologize for it, of course you wouldn't believe that because everyone here portrays me as some sort of villain.

Give me some proof? Can you do that?

You mean like I stalked Barbara? and sent her hateful messages when she disagreed with me? Or when I left forever then came back within a week?. I know what type of person I am.

Lol. You heard one bell. You just confirmed you had pm-s with Barbara disucssing all this and setting it up for me. reported, mate.

Ps: weren't you the guy that banned himself to crawl back again after a while? Weren't you the guy with his crusade against gifs and memes to post them yourself after I left?

Sidzeret, Spike and BlueLion. like this

Lol. You heard one bell. You just confirmed you had pm-s with Barbara disucssing all this and setting it up for me. reported, mate.

Ps: weren't you the guy that banned himself to crawl back again after a while? Weren't you the guy with his crusade against gifs and memes to post them yourself after I left?

Uhm what? I confirmed what? Better get the FBI on the case, I'll go ring my lawyer.

Well that escalated quickly, but okay if you where talking to Barbara that's your own thing, but I only know her as a friend.

I didn't start any crusade against gifs and memes, I didn't like the gifs, I don't use them myself, memes are pretty funny but gifs slow the forum down for some people. In the pub they can be used I have no problem with that. Choulo already told me the situation you had with me, you thought I was siding with Zolayes just to get you back, but quite frankly I cared very little for what rivalry you had with me. I only wanted the MOTM to be changed, but you wanted to make a big deal of it with memes and gifs, something I wasn't even that bothered about.

Choulo already told me the situation you had with me

Ow it gets better and better

I wonder what @CHOULO19 has to say about that.

ps: don't play innocent. It really doesn't fit you. But go on ... keep talking

Ow it gets better and better

I wonder what @CHOULO19 has to say about that.

ps: don't play innocent. It really doesn't fit you. But go on ... keep talking

Whatever mate, It's clear I'm not the one who has issues.

Anyway I'm done with this shit for today, as for you Alex I expected a lot better, yeah you can think I'm a troll and a cunt I don't blame you, but what you did today was just childish to say the least. You couldn't back up what you where saying then you go and like peoples comments calling me a 'bitch'. Really what does that say about you? Look back at this arguement and get all the bias and all the hate out of your system and the only one who is being childish here is yourself.

But just to do you a favor I will also stop posting.

Whatever mate, It's clear I'm not the one who has issues.

It's not my problem psychopaths unite sometimes. It does happens every once in a while.