The "constructive criticism" thread

Yesterday I made a bit of a stupid topic called "Petty squabbles galore", which only really served to light the blue touch paper. A mistake, and one I accept.

What I want to do is try and take on board any criticisms - constructive ones at that - from the regular members. Obviously there is a fair bit of discontent around at the minute, and I want to "tidy up" the forums; but at the same time I want to take suggestions for improvement from everyone else.

If you have any frustrations then please vent them here, and I will do my best to take action on them.

ALSO - we have had a couple of changes to let you know of on the staff team!

After a good run, Kieran. has decided to step down due to time constraints. Of course we thank him for his service, as he has been as good a moderator as a member over the last two years or so!

But he indeed needs replacing - so I have taken the opportunity to appoint as his replacement.

Please also take this thread as the opportunity to welcome Spike!

Thanks,

Alex.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic