test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlueLion.

Member of the Month - August 2013

Started by BlueLion.,

Member of the Month   59 members have voted

1. 1. Who's been the second-best member (after Alex) this month?

2. 2. From the next edition of the MOTM poll, should we EXCLUDE the winners from the last 1/2 months, so more people have a chance of winning the award?

• Absolutely Alex, that's a brilliant suggestion. It will be more exclusive and will break the current oligarchy of the same members being nominated EVERY month, without disregarding their contribution, of course.
    • Alex, DAFUQ you been smokin', boy?! Fucking shit suggestion, ban yourself.
    • I don't really give a fuck. Stop making me do extra work by adding extra poll questions.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

184 posts in this topic

Well I've never mentioned someone on here before. So it's my 1st time (well if you exclude the times I nominated myself :P )For me two members who have had a brilliant month are: @Kojo, and @bushman. They have had a brilliant month and have made some fantastic posts. I really like their writing style too and both are worthy of an MOTM award.

We have had many newcomers this month but if there has been a standout one, I'd say @The_Flash. She has a unique take on things and has made some brilliant posts.

Moreover, I go for these people because they are not the 'bandwagon' people which TC is full of these days (read my take on bandwagon people on http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/16188-the-internet-hate-machine/?p=688851) EDIT: Just ctrl+ F NishC300 and you'll get it. For some reason it's not being directed to the posts.

But sadly this MOTM award is becoming less of an MOTM award and more of a popularity contest. People win awards on popularity rather than their posts. No one has mentioned these people so far in these pages which I find quite baffling since they have been brilliant. So I have nominated them.

I love reading their posts and want them to keep posting like they do!

The_Flash and Kojo like this

Well I've never mentioned someone on here before. So it's my 1st time (well if you exclude the times I nominated myself :P )For me two members who have had a brilliant month are: @Kojo, and @bushman. They have had a brilliant month and have made some fantastic posts. I really like their writing style too and both are worthy of an MOTM award.

We have had many newcomers this month but if there has been a standout one, I'd say @The_Flash. She has a unique take on things and has made some brilliant posts.

Moreover, I go for these people because they are not the 'bandwagon' people which TC is full of these days (read my take on bandwagon people on http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/16188-the-internet-hate-machine/?p=688851) EDIT: Just ctrl+ F NishC300 and you'll get it. For some reason it's not being directed to the posts.

But sadly this MOTM award is becoming less of an MOTM award and more of a popularity contest. People win awards on popularity rather than their posts. No one has mentioned these people so far in these pages which I find quite baffling since they have been brilliant. So I have nominated them.

I love reading their posts and want them to keep posting like they do!

Well, if I may. On behalf of the bushwhackers I sincerely thank you for mentioning my title.

However, I do not believe I deserve to be nominated or even may God help me to win it.

Without any further posting my words of wisdom here, I believe this so called MOTM if one can call it that, should be given to others.

skipper/bushman - i dont know how many nominees i can put forth but these 2 have been the best for me.

ps- special mention for TT whose work in the sexiest women thread is well...uhhh... AWESOME. :)

The Skipper and Liquidator like this

I never nominate no one anymore until someone gives me some recognition :P

Good Lord, did you change your name because I swear I don't recognize it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

HAHA, yes. I got a bit bored of CFC_Lucas so thought I would change it :D

BluesChick likes this

HAHA, yes. I got a bit bored of CFC_Lucas so thought I would change it :D

I so can't keep up!

Stats likes this

The ones who won it should not be mentioned, it would be too much repetitive and many great members would be a bit ignored.I have nothing against Barbara or Skipper, just a thought.

I don't see the problem with that tbh, if they continue setting a high standard or even raising the bar then they deserve to be mentioned regardless of how many times they won it.

I don't see the problem with that tbh, if they continue setting a high standard or even raising the bar then they deserve to be mentioned regardless of how many times they won it.

It a bit like the Messi-Ballon d'Or situation, there is a Messi in the forum and then there are the Iniesta's and Hazards, like you :Goober:

Tomo likes this

It a bit like the Messi-Ballon d'Or situation, there is a Messi in the forum and then there are the Iniesta's and Hazards, like you :Goober:

You also have Torres' and Suarez' ... Lots !!! Lol

Heisenberg likes this