Willian

Jase

Willian was not "jack-shit". Can you not insult our players like that?

Relax.

Say what? One of the guy you got a like from is one of the most disgusting hater i saw on this forum and you tell me not to insult? Beside that playing shit doesn't mean your a shit person. I insulted his playing as most others do in the Oscar thread.

The fact Willian value is 35 is already ludocrious. And the fact people say Oscar is shit even thought his value was doubled since he came and a big team like PSG want him for big money say it all.

Say what? One of the guy you got a like from is one of the most disgusting hater i saw on this forum and you tell me not to insult? Beside that playing shit doesn't mean your a shit person. I insulted his playing as most others do in the Oscar thread.

The fact Willian value is 35 is already ludocrious. And the fact people say Oscar is shit even thought his value was doubled since he came and a big team like PSG want him for big money say it all.

I can't control who likes my posts. He hasn't been shit. His stats don't pop, but he's a solid player, not worth £35m, but a solid player, and it was his first season in the PL. Oscar has been performing below expectations for MONTHS and you are contradicting yourself, so what PSG wants him? They won 2 Ligue 1 titles, thats it, they have as many titles as the teams that wanted Willian in the last 5 years. Oscar has potential, but has been playing poor. Willian has adjusted to the PL and will be better this year. No need to insult any player.

It seems harsh on Willian who was one of Chelsea’s players of the season last year

if that's the premise of the article above, it proves why it's a very poor one...

I didn't know - as good as he was - that Willian was one of the Chelsea's player of the season - maybe except in nomination. He wasn't at all.

It didn't stop Anzhi for buying him for 40 million. Arsenal, Liverpool, Tottenham all wanted to buy him. He still created more chances than Oscar did while playing his first season for Chelsea (mainly as a right winger, playing out of position). Atm, i can't think of anything Oscar excells more at than "shooting" on goal.

This is a poor reason. They also shelled out 24 for a 30 year old Eto'o right? Saying so and so paid this much money doesn't automatically prove one player to be better than other. Look at us for example, we paid 50 big ones for Torres.

On the topic but, Oscar helps the team and I expect him to start most of he games where we face packed defenses. Unlike Willian, Oscar can have an upward raise on his development chart. Willian will now have a certain consistency to how good he is, and will eventually fall. He'll probably start most games until Oscar replicates his work-rate tooth to tooth.

if that's the premise of the article above, it proves why it's a very poor one...

I didn't know - as good as he was - that Willian was one of the Chelsea's player of the season - maybe except in nomination. He wasn't at all.

The writers at Squawka base their articles purely on stats like passing completition etc. I wouldn't even bother going through anything they write.

Elaborate what?

Did you even watched Chelsea last 2 seasons? Because if you did you would clearly see Willian is jack s*it compared to what Oscar offered in the 1st season with us. And even last year Willian was astrocious for someone we paid 35 mil. Not even 40% of the guy he was at Shaktar.

The fact you say he was wanted by Arsenal, Liverpool and Tottenham says it all. All those team have won a total of 3-4 trophies in the last 5 years.( I have not checked might be even less than 3-4 trophies)

Im tired of all those people who say Oscar needs to leave before Willian. That guy is fucking 26 won't get much better than he is now. While Oscar when on form can create goals out of nothing and will just turn 23 next month.

Im not saying Oscar is shit, just that he doesn't have any qualities that really standout. He has a bit of everything, kinda like a jack of all trades (somebody mentioned it also somewhere). As a matter of fact i like Oscar, and he is very much suited to type of game we currently play. Also now that we have Cesc in the team, they can cover each other between defending and attacking thus lessening the burden for Oscar to be creative. The only issue i have with him is that he went completely of the map at the end of last season. When Oscar (also Schürrle and Ramires) are in a bad form it really shows, with Willian and other senior members of the squad (Matic, Terry, Ivanovic) you have a constant line in performances. Willian had some very good games last season (Southampton away, Stoke at home, City away,...), so him beïng jackshit is not true.

Anyway, all im hoping is that Oscar and Schürrle can add some concistency to their game and Willian to produce more in the final third.

This is a poor reason. They also shelled out 24 for a 30 year old Eto'o right? Saying so and so paid this much money doesn't automatically prove one player to be better than other. Look at us for example, we paid 50 big ones for Torres.

On the topic but, Oscar helps the team and I expect him to start most of he games where we face packed defenses. Unlike Willian, Oscar can have an upward raise on his development chart. Willian will now have a certain consistency to how good he is, and will eventually fall. He'll probably start most games until Oscar replicates his work-rate tooth to tooth.

I didn't argue the fact that the prize was warranted, just that he had lot's of suitors wanting to buy him, despite him not beïng a goalscoring machine.

I didn't argue the fact that the prize was warranted, just that he had lot's of suitors wanting to buy him, despite him not beïng a goalscoring machine.

Spurs wanted to play him alongside Erik Lamela, Chadli and Soldado didn't they.

Deadly. :blink:

The best thing about Willian is his workrate, followed by the song we made up about him hating Spurs. £30 million well spent.

Can you not insult our players like that?

Pfffff, sory dude but look into the Torres thread and than talk about insults to the players! It seems like we can only insult the players which we don't like doesn't matter if they're Chelsea players!

Pfffff, sory dude but look into the Torres thread and than talk about insults to the players! It seems like we can only insult the players which we don't like doesn't matter if they're Chelsea players!

Go ahead and look in the Torres thread, I have defended him.

Point is, why would you insult players? They represent this club and do their best. Just have a civilized discussion for who fits better in the new system and has performed better without hurling insults at the players.

Go ahead and look in the Torres thread, I have defended him.

Point is, why would you insult players? They represent this club and do their best. Just have a civilized discussion for who fits better in the new system and has performed better without hurling insults at the players.

That's my point aslo sorry if you felt like I'm attacking you!! But I just used your opinion as an example that If you're such lowlife (no you peronally) to insult and hate and post such discusting things about another human being let alone a Chelsea player which is still Fernando! You must be the scum of the earth and have no life like at all. And another thing which I had in mind from your post is that If it's permited and "cool" to insult Fernando who is a Chelsea player, than it must be ok to insult all the other players which I or somebody else donn't like!