Willian

Jase

Idd it was his mistake but are you ignoring the fact that he was involved in everything positive and should've had 3 assists on his conto. Besides running free Salah didn't make much of an impact, im not saying he shouldn't have passed to Salah (he should've) but don't put the blame on him for us losing. With Salah's misfiring in the last game there was no guarentee that he would've scored.

Also i don't want to be racist but if you look on Willian's and Oscar's facebook page, it's getting crowded with Egyptians complaining about they're golden boy not getting a pass https://www.facebook.com/willianborges88?fref=ts

Read the comments its sickening, but on the other hand im certain that most Egyptains are not like that. Salah still needs to earn respect in the squad, Hazard had the same problem last year where most players rather passed the ball to Mata than to Hazard.

It's going to be sad, but I would not be shocked if he stopped all comments on his Facebook page. Even pictures of his daughters now have people attacking him for not passing to salah and being a racist despite the fact that both he and salah have a great understanding between them for just having played 2 or so matches together.

Idd it was his mistake but are you ignoring the fact that he was involved in everything positive and should've had 3 assists on his conto. Besides running free Salah didn't make much of an impact, im not saying he shouldn't have passed to Salah (he should've) but don't put the blame on him for us losing. With Salah's misfiring in the last game there was no guarentee that he would've scored.

Also i don't want to be racist but if you look on Willian's and Oscar's facebook page, it's getting crowded with Egyptians complaining about they're golden boy not getting a pass https://www.facebook.com/willianborges88?fref=ts

Read the comments its sickening, but on the other hand im certain that most Egyptains are not like that. Salah still needs to earn respect in the squad, Hazard had the same problem last year where most players rather passed the ball to Mata than to Hazard.

Whoa. What the fuck is peoples problem? That's disgusting.

Can Willian lead us to European glory?

http://www.squawka.com/news/2014/04/21/unfinished-business-why-chelseas-willian-can-guide-mourinho-to-champions-league-glory/2014042199463

It's going to be sad, but I would not be shocked if he stopped all comments on his Facebook page. Even pictures of his daughters now have people attacking him for not passing to salah and being a racist despite the fact that both he and salah have a great understanding between them for just having played 2 or so matches together.

These kids are a disgrace.

You and Lilian player cocky, I've lost because of you, why did not pass the ball to Salah, Salah was in a better position than Ito."

"You should know that you win together and you lose together."

"Why did not you pass to Salah?, I was a little trick in this position, I play for Chelsea, not for yourself, and we now Nkerhec."

"Why do so Aouellean, your selfish you are and what is the Oscar trophy Avqdtna 0.42 minutes did not pass on the ball to Salah!".

"We have lost the league because of your mind as a kid, you're a big fool, are you crazy??, You did not hurt Salah you hurt your team.

Team work . Pass to salah .

you are stupid and selfish player ,we become hate you

your Jealousy from salah will finish the team

don't be selfish and pass to salah

hy didnt pass to salah??? u scare to take your position??play for chelsea not for yourself...it isnt the first time ...now we hate you

you are sooo stupid u made Chelsea lose the chance to win the premier league by being soo selfish...salah is better than you that u cant even be in comparison with him

you have to play and to pass the ball to salah all the Egyptian hate you

fuc willian & oscar they did not pass to salah

Yes, it's so obvious that Willian hates Salah. In fact, I bet he only moved to Chelsea because he knew we were interested in signing Salah; so he came here to destroy his career by not passing to him. The fiend!

Seriously, get a grip! The decision making in the final third has been atrocious all season long. And that applies to all of our attackers, not just Willian.

Thank you!

I really don't blame those kids. They are idiots as far as football is concerned. With all what has been happening in Egypt for the past 3-4 yrs, some Egyptians have been blinded by the conspiracy theories and believe everyone is conspiring on Egypt. This goes into football too!!!. The people I really blame are the press that back up this idea. If you knew Arabic and read the headlines you would be shocked. " Salah does well despite the Brazilian conspiracy by Willian and Oscar". Egyptians are emotional people, going through tough times in many ways and Salah is one of the few bright things in Egypt currently. So you can imagine when you have football idiots feeding off the idiotic press.

Salah was in a better position than Eto, but no when will ever know if he was going to put in in the back of the net or in the stands. Willian should have passed to him, but the fact he didn't doesn't make it anything but just a bad decision. And it is not like Salah was taking great positions in this game either. I assure you, Egyptians are not racist at all ( the high majority anyways ), and this is just nothing but stupid behaviour. They just have VERY HIGH hopes in Salah and want him to succeed badly, but some of them show it in the wrong way.

I am another Egyptian who confirms and agrees on those words above .. and I'd like to add :

Like I said before .. many Egyptians support Chelsea just for the sake of Salah .. some don't know the name of Chelsea's stadium , never heard about the shed end or Zola , don't know who is our all time scorer , ........ etc

before Salah wore the blue shirt Chelsea fans were very rare in Egypt .. now alot watch the matches just to cheer for Salah .. even the pool , city , arsenal and united fans in Egypt wish for him to score or assist! they support the player not the team .. it's just since january that ppl started concentrating on Chelsea .. most are like immature semi fans right now .. give them time and eventually they will support the club for the sake of being blue not for a player ..

Yes Mata is better than Willian when it comes to the final third, but did you see how many times he got muscled off the ball against Everton on Sunday when they pressed him?! I reckon he'd be pretty screwed against Atletico tomorrow Willian is much better adapted to the physical side of the game.

I see Willian is a selfish with salah .. didnt pass to Salah despite good positioning Salah was in

I dont say tha because i'm Egyptian, but I think many many people have noticed that and that costed us a match and may be a title

Has to be the stupidest thing I've seen posted on here EVER.

Maybe cost us a title by not passing to Salah? Who says Salah would have scored, in fact I would have bet more on Eto'o scoring than Salah tbh.

Yes Mata is better than Willian when it comes to the final third, but did you see how many times he got muscled off the ball against Everton on Sunday when they pressed him?! I reckon he'd be pretty screwed against Atletico tomorrow Willian is much better adapted to the physical side of the game.

That is not completely wrong but would have like to think that if Mata was still playing under Mourinho, he wouldn't be THAT weak to be musceld off the ball so easily. Would have gone through proper physical training to improve his body strength. It's staggering that since he went to United, you don't really see him putting that kind of same defensive effort that he did while he was still here (as he got better) at United. Goodness knows what Moyes does with him (and the team as a whole).

P.S It's also a bit funny that Mata now finds himself at a club where the manager gets huge pressure and facing the sack etc, again.

Would have gone through proper physical training to improve his body strength. It's staggering that since he went to United, you don't really see him putting that kind of same defensive effort that he did while he was still here (as he got better) at United.

I guess if Mata was going to be in Jose's plans then he perhaps would have been told to do more physical training like Schurrle was. Instead I remember Mata saying that Mourinho hadn't spoken to him personally telling him what/where he needs to improve so Juan would probably not have specifically improved his body strength. Having said that, I don't remember him being muscled off the ball that easily when he was here.

To be honest I don't even know what those people are talking about, probably just one of the random things that happened during the game, but somehow egypt fans are making it a big deal. Disgusting. I have to admit it makes a bit difficult to have more sympathy for Salah.

About his performance, I think its unbelievable how the british press love the mediocrity, saying William was one of the best on the pitch, or eve brilliant. In tactical terms he was perfect, playing more as a full back than a midfield or winger, but he was just okay, and the team as whole was just okay, I don't think we saw any kind of individual brilliant performance from both sides.

To be honest I don't even know what those people are talking about, probably just one of the random things that happened during the game, but somehow egypt fans are making it a big deal. Disgusting. I have to admit it makes a bit difficult to have more sympathy for Salah.

It was a massive counter chance wasted while we were 1-1. Willian got caught in the thought of shooting, passing behind a defender to Eto'o or passing infront of the other defender to Salah. The right pass should have can much earlier to Salah. Eto'o is the striker however and Willian being right footed instinctually passed to the guy on his left. Easy for us to criticize from our seats or whatever when the defense isn't closing in around you.