Willian

Jase

Willian and Eto will take premier league by storm, checking the internet best 10 transfer for 2013 and even the football word no talks about willian si because it chelsea who bought him? i feel it stupid but am happy every one is looking ease where. they will be the next talk player of the season along with mata, hazard, oscar and more

Willian and Eto will take premier league by storm, checking the internet best 10 transfer for 2013 and even the football word no talks about willian si because it chelsea who bought him? i feel it stupid but am happy every one is looking ease where. they will be the next talk player of the season along with mata, hazard, oscar and more

Its outrageous how underated willian is honestly. He'll prove his worth this season and be one of our best players. This is just how it was when mourinho bought ozil, they thought he was just average till he produced 80 plus assists in 3 seasons

Seleção Brasileira@BrazilStats

Oscar's injury has raised many questions about his possible replacement in Brazilian press. Press calling for Willian, Kaká and Ronaldinho.

I hope willian is called up and uses this to get some match fitness and small exposure to chelsea fans that dont know much about him

Had we not signed Willian and these National Team niggles or injuries to Hazard & Oscar been more serious, we'd be forced into playing Schurrle - Mata - De Bruyne with 0 cover for them on the bench (if we were to persist with a 4-2-3-1 in their absence). Unless of course we want to put Ba/Torres up front ahead of Eto'o and have him as a bench option :ph34r:

But I think this just shows that too many people take depth for granted. Arsenal fans would kill for our level depth.

LMFAO! :lol2:

You are just having exporting your FM experiences to real life and thinking it will work.

During the extremely rare periods in which two-three starting attacking players get injured/suspended, the depth will be there to propve your points. But in 80+% of the time, you get a huge unhappiness and individualism in the dressing room!

There is absolutely no need to have a squad with 7-8 dudes for 3 positions. The egos start to get in the way and they fuck with the entire squad...

The examples are all out there: PSG, Real Madrid, Manchester City, etc.

Here are my reasons why Jose signed Willian-

1.He wants more competition amongst our attacking midfielders and wants a reliable replacement for Hazard(if ever injured or needs to be rested)

2.Jose didn't fully believe that switching to Mata to right wing would be the best option so he decided to buy a versatile player like Willian. Therefore Mata and Oscar for the number 10 role.

3.Wanted to mess with Spurs as they really needed a player like Willian.

Here are my reasons why Jose signed Willian-

1.He wants more competition amongst our attacking midfielders and wants a reliable replacement for Hazard(if ever injured or needs to be rested)

2.Jose didn't fully believe that switching to Mata to right wing would be the best option so he decided to buy a versatile player like Willian. Therefore Mata and Oscar for the number 10 role.

3.Wanted to mess with Spurs as they really needed a player like Willian.

Exactly

If hazard ever got injured, i can confidently shift willian to play his position. More confident that i would have been if we only had schurrle.

I hope willian is called up and uses this to get some match fitness and small exposure to chelsea fans that dont know much about him

Think we can save the exposure till next weekend. Don't need another Chelsea player to pick up an injury right now. *touch wood*

Think we can save the exposure till next weekend. Don't need another Chelsea player to pick up an injury right now. *touch wood*

I dont think we can have so much bad luck to have another two players get injured :fainthv9:

But you're right, we must be cautious.

meanwhile, check my suggestion in the member of the month thread if its a possible solution

I think there was two main selling points for getting Willian. We needed some top winger, Moses was good as a squad player, but we can't rely on him to be our only winger and outside of Mata all our AM's are in their early 20's and still a fair bit away from their peak (as quite clearly shown at Old Trafford), Willian is someone in or around his peak and will deliver now.

Why does everyone think Willian is a winger? He played AM at Shakhtar for god knows how many years....

He played as a left winger for shaktar, but mykatarian(in dortmund now) was actually the attacking midfielder there. But willian played a couple of games on the right for both Anzi and shaktar. But he can basically play everywhere across the front 3.

Its outrageous how underated willian is honestly. He'll prove his worth this season and be one of our best players. This is just how it was when mourinho bought ozil, they thought he was just average till he produced 80 plus assists in 3 seasons

I remember when Ozil joined Rm right after fantastic world cup and I thought he is going to be their best player for next 10 years after Ronaldo...shame that they sold him.

As for Willian, he is good but no where near good as Ozil, talent/experience wise. I hope he surprises me, but 30mio was too much especialy because I dont see him as starter here (I prefer Mazacar). Ozil was just 10mio, absolute bargain when Rm bought him.

I remember when Ozil joined Rm right after fantastic world cup and I thought he is going to be their best player for next 10 years after Ronaldo...shame that they sold him.

As for Willian, he is good but no where near good as Ozil, talent/experience wise. I hope he surprises me, but 30mio was too much especialy because I dont see him as starter here (I prefer Mazacar). Ozil was just 10mio, absolute bargain when Rm bought him.

Ozil was an absolute bargain, your right but they(RM fans) wanted a marquee signing so they underestimated him. Willian just fit mou's style of play like rooney would have, that's why he wanted him. And I also think he was part of the condition for signing eto for free.

I dont think Mazacar works as an attacking midfield though.

Oscar is much better in the middle, and Mata is way too slow and poor defensively to work well on the wings in this league.