test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

Willian

Started by Jason,

6,937 posts in this topic
2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Has anyone said "we could have sold him for £60m" lately?

Just wondered

£65m

and no

it's pointless now

I only ever care about fees due to FFP

take FFP away and I could not care less about how we spend money

I was one of the few who wanted him to stay due to our lack of winger depth

and sure enough

boom, down goes Ziyech

I just hope he doesn't fuck us hard when we play Arse

it also was really weird to see him still in blue

Arsenal star Willian praised by Michael ThomasWillian marks Arsenal debut with two assists, inspires 3-0 win over Fulham  - Sportszion

also strange is the names font on those kits

it is not the same as their home kit

Arsenal Shows Off 2020 FA Cup Final Kit - Unique Font & Three Special Logos  - Footy Headlines0773300732db8246dfecc635c5918fb8.png

Unionjack and Atomiswave like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah he would have sold Willian but because we sack him and then got Sarri who wanted to keep Willian. 

That is the problem of constantly changing managers. 

At least with Lampard we are getting the right players in. 

manpe and mkh like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Fernando said:

Yeah he would have sold Willian but because we sack him and then got Sarri who wanted to keep Willian. 

That is the problem of constantly changing managers. 

At least with Lampard we are getting the right players in. 

The other problem with selling Willian was that we knew Hazard was going and needed some stability in the playing squad owing to all the managerial changes. Personally, I think that is what kept him here. 

As to Willian now, it is funny to see Le Arse fans now recognising how unproductive he is. Penny starting to drop on their forums 😂

Atomiswave, kellzfresh and Fernando like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, King Kante said:

The other problem with selling Willian was that we knew Hazard was going and needed some stability in the playing squad owing to all the managerial changes. Personally, I think that is what kept him here. 

As to Willian now, it is funny to see Le Arse fans now recognising how unproductive he is. Penny starting to drop on their forums 😂

I parituclarly like that afte rhis 2 assists vs relegation candidates fulham on opening day  after which they hailed him as the 2nd coming of pele, he has produced exactly 0 goals or assists

 

also this comment on the arsenal forum

Quote

Just need Willian to get adjusted to the Premier League. The weather, city etc. Maybe get some Brazilian players in to help him settle.

somehow cracked me up

manpe and 1chelsea like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gold
"Just need Willian to get adjusted to the Premier League. The weather, city etc. Maybe get some Brazilian players in to help him settle."

Strike and kellzfresh like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Willian is a dog's cock ha ho so piss rubbish.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, 1chelsea said:

Gold
"Just need Willian to get adjusted to the Premier League. The weather, city etc. Maybe get some Brazilian players in to help him settle."

That Arsenal fan was being sarcastic btw.

1chelsea and Strike like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Jap Si. said:

Willian is a dog's cock ha ho so piss rubbish.

Hello! I know you're new here but please watch your language. Cheers!

killer1257 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The audacity of Robbie from AFTV saying Ziyesh is good but Willy is a far better player, yeah suck on that Robbie, laughing stock. They fired like 55 staff members so they could afford Willy's wages for 3 damn years at 200K a week...bloody shambles.

kellzfresh and manpe like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The pitchforks are out at Arsenal Mania. I am glad we did not sign him for three years. It would have just tarnished his history here. He was a safe starter for Lampard and Lamps liked that, it was just a matter of time before his abilities not only declined but went off the cliff. He is helping us for the next three years now, draining $200K a week from Arsenal's budget.

manpe, kellzfresh, Tomo and 1 other like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

The pitchforks are out at Arsenal Mania. I am glad we did not sign him for three years. It would have just tarnished his history here. He was a safe starter for Lampard and Lamps liked that, it was just a matter of time before his abilities not only declined but went off the cliff. He is helping us for the next three years now, draining $200K a week from Arsenal's budget.

That's a good way to see it. Also he might very well block the shit out of their talented youngsters' devlopments. Last season he was vital no doubt, but having Ziyech is the huge upgrade we all hoped for. 32 y.o. Willian is not even that much faster than Ziyech rn so there is not really anything apart from his defence workrate he still offers.

I also had to laugh at how one arse fan on the forum wanted to sell the idea that 40m all in wages+signing fee for Willian was a better deal than 70m transfer fee+wages for Ziyech. 

ZAPHOD2319, kellzfresh and manpe like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.