Willian

Jase

9 hours ago, milan.cech said:

As I said, he keeps playing like today and he is a free agent in a six months time.

Lol you wish. He's already free to negotiate with other clubs. Basically we are fighting with others to keep him so it's all on him unfortunately. 

On 1/18/2020 at 11:17 PM, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Even Kante, who is world class, played like shit today.

Maybe its the system, not the players.

Kante is not even adequate in the role we have rammed him into

he is detriment to the team

look at the the won loss draw record with him versus without him

and he has played against a lot of shit teams

he so needs to be cashed in on unless we are going to sack Lampard and schizo-style hire a defensive taskmaster similar to Conte

10 hours ago, Vesper said:

Kante is not even adequate in the role we have rammed him into

Our supposedly WORLD CLASS player has problems because we play him 3 meters more advanced than it should be his true position in your opinion? Am I getting this right?

49 minutes ago, El P. said:

Our supposedly WORLD CLASS player has problems because we play him 3 meters more advanced than it should be his true position in your opinion? Am I getting this right?

Its the entire system

he is not compatible with it

time to sell in the summer

or sack Lampard and bring in someone who will use a system tailored to him

which is just a silly thing to do

it will be one or the other

it is not going to change

whether you, me, or anyone may wish and hope differently

Moura tapped up Willian when Mou came in

and that is right around the time Afro started downing tools

Lucas Moura claims he spoke to Chelsea star after Jose Mourinho became Tottenham boss

https://tbrfootball.com/lucas-moura-claims-he-spoke-to-chelsea-star-after-jose-mourinho-became-tottenham-boss/

Why are there still so many people who defend this shit? It's amazing.
He has the best life in the world, no matter what he does, he doesn't score goals, he doesn't give assists, he doesn't create chances, he doesn't do anything. Most overrated player in the history of the club, is treated like God.
Genius because of your fucking ~~~~work hate~~~~. 
Come on, FUCK OFF. 

37 minutes ago, Abreu03 said:

Why are there still so many people who defend this shit? It's amazing.
He has the best life in the world, no matter what he does, he doesn't score goals, he doesn't give assists, he doesn't create chances, he doesn't do anything. Most overrated player in the history of the club, is treated like God.
Genius because of your fucking ~~~~work hate~~~~. 
Come on, FUCK OFF. 

Watch the hypocrites litter the forum en mass to castigate the likes of Abraham Mount and Odoi even Pulisic....while God knows how long his senior football career he has never manage to score beyond 7 goals even Pulisic who is new to the league the country and English football has better return than him with significantly lessser minutes than him...I can't understand how in hell Lampard manage to rate him that highly when willian has been keeping us backward as a team for more than 5yrs now....

I will sign Dani Olmo now to replace him and Sancho to replace Pedro in summer...and if need be would  rather play Pulisic as false 9 and give Tammy a bit rest than to have fraud willian in the team...for all the sticks Emerson receives he still manage to create chances despite how poor he has been for a while now...but willian the less said about him the better...

I don't know about most overrated, but he's certainly one of the most frustrating players we've ever had.

He was fecking awesome against Spurs, but then puts in too many performances like last nights. 

Some players just don't have that mentality to be fired up for every match and that goes for all sports. They'd be the same if they were making £500 or 500,000 a week.

• 2 weeks later...