Willian

Jase

17 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

He will get new contract after this. I'm fine with him being one of our four wingers next season. With three younger guys like Pulisic, CHO and Sancho it's good to have some experience. 

If those 4 ends up being our wingers next season we will be in a great position for years to come.

Heard he had a sublime performance yesterday, thats more off the Willian we want to see, thats whats infuriating about him he has the talent but we only see it during the transfer window. He has the same talent as Eden and could have the same impact for us if he improves his decision making. 

Lampard really wants Willian to stay...

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/dec/25/antonio-rudiger-frank-lampard-ready-play-chelsea-racial-abuse-southampton-boxing-day

Willian scored both of Chelsea’s goals against Spurs and the Brazilian, whose contract runs out at the end of the season, remains in talks with the club over a new deal. Lampard wants to keep the 31-year-old.

“I knew he had that talent before I got the job,” Lampard said. “The last year or two I have looked at him from afar and wasn’t sure how much he was enjoying it, whether he felt happy in games. My feeling at the start of the season was to tell him how much I feel about him and how I see him.

“Get him fit, get him working off the ball, and the rest in terms of what he does on the ball I can kind of let him do that. He has this incredible ability to burst away from people. If there was one thing I wanted from him it was a question of, ‘Can you score more goals? Because your talent says you should.’

“That means sometimes running behind defenders, getting the other side, and he is doing those things. His teammates love him, a low maintenance player to have in the squad, so I am really happy with him.”

'He's in talks': Frank Lampard reveals Chelsea are still doing all they can to persuade Willian to sign a new deal and stay at Stamford Bridge after his star showing against Tottenham

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7825607/Frank-Lampard-reveals-Chelsea-doing-persuade-Willian-sign-new-deal.html