test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

Willian

Started by Jason,

6,937 posts in this topic
1 hour ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Bruh....

Curious that they seem to target mainly South Americans. Anybody got theories why that is?

4 hours ago, manpe said:

Curious that they seem to target mainly South Americans. Anybody got theories why that is?

Idk, maybe they are most money-gready? Or how the fuck do you explain this.

4 hours ago, manpe said:

Mostly Brazilians. Guess it's a Brazilian fad or something like for them. 

Anyhow I would sell. 

Willian is a very limited player and we can do better. 

9 hours ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Bruh....

Too lazy to check myself, but are we the only the club receiving bids from the Chinese? 

22 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

Too lazy to check myself, but are we the only the club receiving bids from the Chinese? 

No, but of the EPL teams, then yes. 

Holy crap looks like the Chinese will find new Stamford Bridge on their own :D

If this is true we should however get into the market quickly. Have not even replaced Oscar yet...

4 hours ago, !Hazard! said:

Imagine making £127 million by selling Willian and Oscar. That's more than enough to buy Griezmann, Dybala or Verratti.

we should get immediately Ousmane dembele, and then do all possible to get Dybala! a 3/4 with hazzy, dybala plus musonda and Dembele will be a better in EU for many years! something like barca last years

2 minutes ago, blues.bridge said:

we should get immediately Ousmane dembele, and then do all possible to get Dybala! a 3/4 with hazzy, dybala plus musonda and Dembele will be a better in EU for many years! something like barca last years

Why on Earth would Dortmund sell just six months after signing him?

1 minute ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Why on Earth would Dortmund sell just six months after signing him?

for a lot of money ! LoL! no, you're right! we don't be able to get dembele and we have no change also with dybala ! I cryyy!

Still, do not know, why, nobody is commenting on this donkey's typical shite performance. Instead of putting a proper ball to Moses, didn't make the pass and they score. Literally, can't wait for the day he leaves us.

11 minutes ago, LondonsFinest said:

Still, do not know, why, nobody is commenting on this donkey's typical shite performance. Instead of putting a proper ball to Moses, didn't make the pass and they score. Literally, can't wait for the day he leaves us.

Because we have come to expect it, he is pretty bad when it comes to making decisive decisions. He was far worse than Hazard, but only he gets singled out when our front 3 are performing poorly.

jernej93, LondonsFinest and MefiX19 like this

25 minutes ago, manpe said:

Because we have come to expect it, he is pretty bad when it comes to making decisive decisions. He was far worse than Hazard, but only he gets singled out when our front 3 are performing poorly.

Not from me. Worse than Pedro. Can't wait for us to actually buy proper talent, who knows what he is doing. Will be a fantastic difference.

Unionjack likes this