Willian

Jase

Kissing the badge, crying when subbed - clearly not because of his own situation, but the team's, playing with his heart and soul, assisting the assist with a never-give-up play. As people love to mention that bloody price tag I'd say it seems like we spent a lot of money in a guy who seems like a True Blue and if that's the case, very well invested money.

Also football wise I think he'll bring a lot of joy for us in the next seasons. He loves this club - he's said this many times in Portuguese interviews, some of which I translated in this thread and he's been showing some passion to our shirt like only our legends do. I'm really happy with this addition.

IM glad you joined as well ...gimme a kiss and a hug

Ugh, I don't really like team passengers like him kissing the badge. That's something you should only do when you haved played long enough for a team but not as an ordinary player who's been just a few months at the club. Otherwise the symbolism loses its value.

Ugh, I don't really like team passengers like him kissing the badge. That's something you should only do when you haved played long enough for a team but not as an ordinary player who's been just a few months at the club. Otherwise the symbolism loses its value.

Wtf? That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. You heard he was bawling his eyes out when he was subbed off, right?

:blink::doh::fainthv9:

You should start a new thread about this. Good luck!

Kissing the badge, crying when subbed - clearly not because of his own situation, but the team's, playing with his heart and soul, assisting the assist with a never-give-up play. As people love to mention that bloody price tag I'd say it seems like we spent a lot of money in a guy who seems like a True Blue and if that's the case, very well invested money.

Also football wise I think he'll bring a lot of joy for us in the next seasons. He loves this club - he's said this many times in Portuguese interviews, some of which I translated in this thread and he's been showing some passion to our shirt like only our legends do. I'm really happy with this addition.

Do you have any picture, gif or video when he cried? :)

Do you have any picture, gif or video when he cried? :)

you can see him wiping his tears just when he's walking out of the pitch in the game official broadcast.

ESPN Brazil had a couple of reporters covering the match in the pitch and they were near our bench and said he was crying as he sat there. If you watch a replay anywhere you'll see him cleaning up the tears, but the bench image nobody has as far as I can say

Anyone think he is better than Lucas? imo he and Hulk are the two best Brazilian wingers atm, obviously Neymar is better than both but he been a bit off form lately. Brazil got so many good wingers yet no top class striker because they rejected Diego Costa for Confederation cup last summer.

Surprised no one has mentioned Willian's brilliance in creating our goal yesterday. Took on 2 Atletico players and skinned them. Brilliant and praise must also go to Azpi for his supporting run. And as mesousa mentioned, his set piece delivery seem to have gotten back. Long it may continue!

Yea that was just beautiful. He did taje some good set pieces, thank god. Guaranteed starting XI next season.

He's much better than Hulk and Lucas btw.

For the record I find this offensive. I don't care if you're black you're on the internet and there is no way to verify if you are. Keep this sort of shit off of public sites please.

Lol whoa, wtf. Relax, yo. Don't be so sensitive.

Surprised no one has mentioned Willian's brilliance in creating our goal yesterday. Took on 2 Atletico players and skinned them. Brilliant and praise must also go to Azpi for his supporting run. And as mesousa mentioned, his set piece delivery seem to have gotten better. Long it may continue!

Yes it was a beautiful bit of improvisation. we need to see more of that from him next season. He plays it far too safe most of the time. Luckily for him, he has the ability to be creative on a consistent basis so it's more mental issue