Willian

Jase

The whole team passes a lot. That Torres shot that was deflected for a corner was a clear example. Hazard and Willian are pretty much hesitant to take a pop. Jose needs to bring up that confidence.

I don't know if he's our best #10 player - Oscar and Hazard have good shots in the position too - but I have no doubts #10 is his best position.

He plays much more lively there and his pace offers something else. We have three completely different kind of players for the position and I think this is great. One we have dribbles, 1-2s, but not much shots (although hopefully Eden will improve that), another we have good positioning, stretching space for others, tackles and pressing, in addition to good shots from the middle and the third we have pace, tackles and pressing, fancier plays (compared to Oscar) and also good shots.

It all depends on what we want from the match or how in form they are. Right now there's no doubt he should play ahead of Oscar next Tuesday.

The only problem for that is that we don't have Matic, Ramires or Luiz to play in the pivot, leaving us with only Lamps and Mikel for the position... Supposing we'll still stick with a 4-2-3-1 and not a 4-3-3, I'd say play Willian as #10, Hazard as LW and Schurrle as RW (or even Oscar if Schurrle has problems with the knock cunt Adam had on him.

And hopefully Willian will keep his level or maybe even up it. Brazilian players should play better in Europe - even in our small pitch - than they do in the league, so I'm really hoping Wills helps us to go through. Important role today, great attitude and I must admit, a display of character I didn't know he had in him (wasn't sure).

It's clear his lack of goals is cause he doesn't get in enough dangerous positions because whenever he's had a chance he's finished like a boss!

Exactly. His finishing seems better than oscars, but he never seems to be in dangerous situations. Maybe playing in the middle with a free role will do him a lot of good.

I think him playing on the right means he can't cut in and shoot. And looking at his shooting technique he should play in the centre so that he can cut in to his right and shoot more.

That perfomance by him will give Oscar a much needed kick in the back side, I have been critical of Willian but credit were it is due, he played well today and rose up to the occassion, if he can carry tht form together with Hazard for the next 6 games we will have a really big shout at both the league title and the champions league