Willian

Jase

Another shit game. Takes ages to make his mind up and no vision whatsoever. No end product whatsoever from a £30m player.

Let him play at the 10 role and he'll provide for you, like he did against City, at the Etihad. You are having a go at the wrong guy I think, you forget this is his first season here and my honest opinion is that 90% of what he does is just following Jose's orders. If there are players to blame, I think Ramires, and maybe Oscar (who is supposed to be Chelsea's playmaker) should be at the top of the list

Thought he was one of our better players tonight , many moan about Willian having no end product, but he's offed more than Oscar in the final third atm also he kept possession well had more energy (dispossed ibra and cavani :blink: ) in his play kept thier fullback busy..... good display imo.

He does essentially the same thing each time he gets the ball. He does a couple of nice step overs and runs with it only to stop and make a 5 yard pass or lay it off for someone. Always looks like he's about to do something great but fizzles out.

Think he'll benefit next season if we get our wish and move Azpi back to his side to ease his defensive load. If we then get Shaw who's good going forward on Hazard's side Eden will then have another option to play off of which he doesn't have now since Azpi doesn't overlap much.

It's difficult to create when you have no striker in front of you in the first half and a fraud up front in the second, and when we have no pattern to our play if we're not counter attacking.

Not to call you out or anything but I remember you having a Torres avatar earlier this year...my point being what a fucking fraud he really is, toying with us with his flashes of form and then turning in shit performance after shit performance yet again...FRAUD.

Not to call you out or anything but I remember you having a Torres avatar earlier this year...my point being what a fucking fraud he really is, toying with us with his flashes of form and then turning in shit performance after shit performance yet again...FRAUD.

Yeah, that was to pay homage over his performance against Man City, by far away his best in a CFC shirt.

But yeah, dude is the biggest fraud in football right about now. Gets paid £175k a week, cost us £50m... Honestly, stealing a living. Third season in a row where he's filled the fans up with false hope after some decent performances to begin with.

He has 2 goals and 1 assist in 20 matches. That's ridiculous for an attacking player who plays for Chelsea. He does everything else so well, but once he gets near the 18 yard box, he looks clueless. He needs to do a lot of work with his incisiveness in the final third if he wants to be considered a top player.